Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a private server !

Discussion on Creating a private server ! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Creating a private server !

Hello epvpers;
I want to create my own private server, and i don't speak german cause im french, but i want my server to be in english...
so can you please help me ? i started years ago a french server using some old 2006 files, so he didn't go well, cause i didn't find any help in some french forums...
I love the epvpers, and always find a rich content, so i hope also have a friendly community wich can help me ^^

Well can you give me a link for a tutorial ( how to create a local mt2 server and pass it to dedicated server ) and give me some links for :
- Last files ( i think the 2014 files wich have the 5th character )
- Client 2014 of the game
- The VHD with all libs etc...
- And maybe a cracked Navicat ( if it can be )
I don't know if i forget something, but please epvpers help me ! always my dream is to create this private server ! please make my dream comes true !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Creating a mu private server
07/04/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Sup guys,I been wanting to create a mu server but sadly i dont know how i been seraching through the internet all the ones i found are for winXP and i have a win 7. So if u have any idea how to create it plizz tell me thanks :)
help me creating a private server
06/23/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello,guyz can u explain me how to create a conquer pserver,i'm a little bit dumb and i need to explain step by step with download links:)
Help! I'm creating my own private server
02/03/2013 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hi guys! Me my my nephew used to love playing this game from way back. Now that him and me included are grown up we kinda miss playing it. I'm planning to put up our own private(for the family and close friends) server. Anyone have any idea where to get the server and client files for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Creating a Private Server
05/09/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I want to create a server for my own and I have only a little bit of computer skills. I tried creating my server by watching on 3stepsHD youtube channel but I tried using different server files and using a clean gpotato client(latest) I only know how to edit neuz.exe through the resourcehacker and up until now I'm not really happy. BTW this is my second fail attempt to create a server. :confused: I thought the server on flyff will work when you have different server files,...
Creating A Private Server:)
11/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi people i want to create a server but i need some help setting the server up and getting it to run if someone can help me with this ill be thankful folp :handsdown: Hi you guys obvuisly know where i got this idea from cpt save and i also go all the stuff navicat hamachi and app serv but i ALSO have tryed my best to get my server up and running ran into a few problems, help would be nice :) i thought it was an opportunity so i went for it