Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a Private Server

Discussion on Creating a Private Server within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Creating a Private Server

Hello everyone, I want to create a server for my own and I have only a little bit of computer skills. I tried creating my server by watching on 3stepsHD youtube channel but I tried using different server files and using a clean gpotato client(latest) I only know how to edit neuz.exe through the resourcehacker and up until now I'm not really happy. BTW this is my second fail attempt to create a server.

I thought the server on flyff will work when you have different server files, different databases, and different client. I read some posts that they asked how to put this v16 content using the v15 client files. I'm thinking that to create a flyff server we will have to start at the v15 client and then add features until to v19?

I'm positive to this little project of mine because I think this will teach me understand networking better and upgrade my c++ skills (I think). I passed my data structures course without mastering any of them T_T, like the trees, pointers, accessing the memory and etc.

I'm asking for any guides, comments and suggestions because I really think that watching the video(3stepsHD) on youtube would somehow help me but it could only teach me how to eat a fish, not how to farm for a fish
Old 05/08/2012, 21:37   #2
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 517/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
Maybe you use my Service?

If i got a English Translator than he would do that.
Old 05/09/2012, 00:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hi Lumi, I'm creating this for myself, I mean creating for my happiness(don't know any right word though) hahah, and atleast experience and learning, yet I can't really imagine how to apply this experience I will get for now I think, I just do this for fun and experiencing being a gm and more hahah

EDIT: sorry for not speaking in your language because I just use google chrome to translate just to understand what your typing