Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing public IP address.

Discussion on Changing public IP address. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing public IP address.

Hi there,
I have to ask you a question that is driving me crazy:
I have a Metin2 pserver which is protected by a hardware firewall and connections have place trough it.

This is kinda great, but whenever I change map, or simply enter the game (when the communication passes from the auth to the game core), the server sends to the client the original machine IP, making totally useless the hardware firewall.

If my explication wasn't simply:

What should happen:
Client -> Hardware Firewall -> Server

What happens:
Client -> Hardware Firewall -> Server (Login phase)
Client -> Server (Game phase)

Also, my serverinfo.py is set to connect only to the hardware firewall.

What I need to know is: is there some way to make the server send the hardware firewall IP instead of its own? How?

I tried to set in the config BIND_IP to the firewall IP, just to try. No luck.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can not get public ip address !!!HELP!!!
02/08/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Ich wollte ebend meinen hamachi server auf dyndns machen (nach dem how to von profizocker94) ich wenn ich jetzt server starten will dann kommt immer "can not get public ip address" kann mir da jemand weiter helfen was ich da machen könnte wäre nett. :)
my hack address key changing
06/13/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
ok guys this is what happening to me. Everydday when i enter to play cabal NA i have to search all my hack address, 1 by 1 which take me rough 15 mins. maybe this question has be posted in this forum but i dont know what to search for like what keyword to use anyway my question is : how do i put my address that i can save and load everyday ? so they dont change, making static address something like that . hacks address that i know how to search *class hack *range hack *combo hack
(Question) IP address used for changing servers?!?!
12/14/2009 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
As shown here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi/251004-ma binogi-server-channel-pinger.html, it gives you a simple way to find the IP address for each server and channel. So my question is, what .dll or whatever, could hold the server IP address. Im hoping I could replace this leading me to another server. Or would this be server sided and my theory is dead?
ADdress is changing everyday in MLE 1320 4.0.1?
06/18/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
all addresses are changing everyday except for 1 hit?
Changing Global IP Address via Wireless Router
08/29/2008 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Ok, I am now fed up with this. I have been trying for about a year now to get this damn IP Address to change and it simply won't. When I contact the ISP they assure me that my connection is indeed Dynamic and should change, and since this is the case they can't do anything on their end. When I hook the modem directly to the PC's NIC the IP will change with a snap of a finger. But as soon as I hook it back up to the router and reset everything, release and renew, Bam its right back...