(Question) IP address used for changing servers?!?!
As shown here: , it gives you a simple way to find the IP address for each server and channel. So my question is, what .dll or whatever, could hold the server IP address. Im hoping I could replace this leading me to another server. Or would this be server sided and my theory is dead?
Fail to connect, not a service area, etc, etc messages (also theres garbage HS addresses in several dll that will make it unable to function properly on other servers).
Changing Global IP Address via Wireless Router 08/29/2008 - Technical Support - 1 Replies Ok,
I am now fed up with this. I have been trying for about a year now to get this damn IP Address to change and it simply won't. When I contact the ISP they assure me that my connection is indeed Dynamic and should change, and since this is the case they can't do anything on their end. When I hook the modem directly to the PC's NIC the IP will change with a snap of a finger. But as soon as I hook it back up to the router and reset everything, release and renew, Bam its right back...
I'm changing servers 05/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies For whatever reason, I'm bored with my server. I want a fresh start. I don't have any really high lvl characters anyway, just a lvl 84...so yeah I feel like moving. What server should I move to? Also, if you give a suggestion, please post prices of mets, dbs, and anything else you feel should be added. Thx in advance.
IP address for servers? 01/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Could somone please post a list of all the servers, and their IP address? Thanks.
First one to do so gets +karma from me :)
Changing servers 04/18/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies I know it's possible, I have a few friends that did it a few years ago, but they forgot.
Anybody here have an idea as to how I would do this?
And no, it's not migration. They hacked their characters to that server.
And on a side note, there was a hack where when you /check people, you see their stats. Is that possible anymore?