Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ADdress is changing everyday in MLE 1320 4.0.1?

Discussion on ADdress is changing everyday in MLE 1320 4.0.1? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ADdress is changing everyday in MLE 1320 4.0.1?

all addresses are changing everyday except for 1 hit?
Old 06/17/2009, 16:00   #2

yes just scan scan scan
Old 06/18/2009, 17:53   #3

how??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10 Ecoin EveryDay
07/19/2010 - Soldier Front - 21 Replies
Follow These Steps: 1. Go To This Site :: Gameclub :: 2. Point Your Cursor Into Facebook Apps then Click Jackpot Poker 3. Then Click This --> http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1820/freeecoin.p ng 4. Log-in Your Sf/Gameclub Account It Should Be Like This, -> http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4976/loginv.pn g 5. Then You Should Receive Your 10-Ecoin.
[HELP]PKT everyday
04/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hello everyone i have tryed to make the pk tournment everyday but its not workin with me i have tryed by the Cq_Config by date1-date2 still not working its only made in day 1 is there any other way that i can make the pk tournment everyday because i saw lots server had a dialy PKT if anyone know the sloution let me know please :handsdown:
(Question) IP address used for changing servers?!?!
12/14/2009 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
As shown here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi/251004-ma binogi-server-channel-pinger.html, it gives you a simple way to find the IP address for each server and channel. So my question is, what .dll or whatever, could hold the server IP address. Im hoping I could replace this leading me to another server. Or would this be server sided and my theory is dead?
Changing Global IP Address via Wireless Router
08/29/2008 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Ok, I am now fed up with this. I have been trying for about a year now to get this damn IP Address to change and it simply won't. When I contact the ISP they assure me that my connection is indeed Dynamic and should change, and since this is the case they can't do anything on their end. When I hook the modem directly to the PC's NIC the IP will change with a snap of a finger. But as soon as I hook it back up to the router and reset everything, release and renew, Bam its right back...
TQ gets lamer everyday
01/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Can u belive this, these morons are so stupid they make a new server every 3 weeks now, while previous ones dont even fill up, and just to show u how despret they are, this patch 4295 which was released just now made it so u need 2 dbs to upgrade your lvl 100+ armor n cap rather then 1, like seriously not all of us are F*****n db buyers and in my dead ass server which has a total population of 50 ppl or less, dbs are still over 3.5mill each. I wanna smack Fchen n then run him over wit my 4 x 4 ...