Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUBINUM - 'Legacy of Meley' | International | Server start 22.05.2020

Discussion on RUBINUM - 'Legacy of Meley' | International | Server start 22.05.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/26/2020, 00:14   #976

elite*gold: 8
Dear Community,

I want to state the following by expressing myself to the issues and rumors that are revolving around.

First of all, the past three days were rough and literally the server couldn't be played at its maximum potential. The factors that caused the server instability and issues were mostly attacks, coming under many forms at the same time. It was a process of trial and error from our side and we were facing a lot of factors as I've mentioned above that were creating all these issues.

We tried our best to solve the issues in the past hours, however we're not done here - we will continue the legacy and we will make sure to reward you with the playable server as soon as possible.

Regarding the rumors that I have been informed of, I can make you sure that everything related the "mining" is false. It is only another method of manipulation that comes from the same person who tried to harass Rubinum and any other server's that had to deal with him. More than this, you may check by yourselves that the Rubinum client has the same resource consumption as any other client, you can also compare it to other softwares.

Do not stand for someone who is trying to make things even worse, manipulate and propagate hatred in order to defame us.

Currently the server status is not stable but we're still on it, working.

Thank you everyone for supporting us! Memes and trolls have their place as well, "best day ever", isn't it?

I would like to thank our team members who tried to stay as much as they could there for you to inform with what they had.

Thank you again, Rubinum Community - As soon as possible after everything will be done from our side on the server infrastructure and stability, I will reply to the private messages one by one.

Best Regards,

Aries.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 00:26   #977

elite*gold: 0
aries you cheater fraud you tested it on my computer ch3hp you are right digging bitcoin your game is not played
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 00:39   #978

This server is unplayable, login problems, lags, if u get logged out u cant login again... shhhhh potato server. gg server done
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 01:14   #979

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshelby View Post
aries you cheater fraud you tested it on my computer ch3hp you are right digging bitcoin your game is not played
btcwallet(TREZOR) -> TREZOR :
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 02:54   #980

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aries View Post
Dear Community,

I want to state the following by expressing myself to the issues and rumors that are revolving around.

First of all, the past three days were rough and literally the server couldn't be played at its maximum potential. The factors that caused the server instability and issues were mostly attacks, coming under many forms at the same time. It was a process of trial and error from our side and we were facing a lot of factors as I've mentioned above that were creating all these issues.

We tried our best to solve the issues in the past hours, however we're not done here - we will continue the legacy and we will make sure to reward you with the playable server as soon as possible.

Regarding the rumors that I have been informed of, I can make you sure that everything related the "mining" is false. It is only another method of manipulation that comes from the same person who tried to harass Rubinum and any other server's that had to deal with him. More than this, you may check by yourselves that the Rubinum client has the same resource consumption as any other client, you can also compare it to other softwares.

Do not stand for someone who is trying to make things even worse, manipulate and propagate hatred in order to defame us.

Currently the server status is not stable but we're still on it, working.

Thank you everyone for supporting us! Memes and trolls have their place as well, "best day ever", isn't it?

I would like to thank our team members who tried to stay as much as they could there for you to inform with what they had.

Thank you again, Rubinum Community - As soon as possible after everything will be done from our side on the server infrastructure and stability, I will reply to the private messages one by one.

Best Regards,

Aries.
Wozu das Statement, wenn nichts besser ist?

Allein jetzt habt ihr den Namen schon Missbraucht.
Old 05/26/2020, 03:17   #981

elite*gold: 33000
Received Thanks: 2,613
Arrow

Hab mir den Client Interesse halber mal selbst runtergeladen, um ihn zu durchstöbern und mir selbst ein Bild von der Situation zu machen.

Zu den mining vorwürfen von Ch3ap Ich will vorweg sagen ich Spiele Rubinum nicht und bin auch nichtmehr in der Szene aber ich kenne mich gut mit Cryptos aus und deshalb besteht grade das interesse meinerseits zu schauen ob er die Server Admins so Genius wären ein Cryptojacker in den Client einzubauen.

Ich Persönlich gehe nicht davon aus nachdem was ich bis jetzt gesehen und gefunden habe.

Zu den angeblichen beweisen das ein Bitcoin Hardware Wallet ( Trezor ) im Client integriert wäre was meiner Meinung nach keinen sinn macht da ein Hardware wallet wie der name schon sagt Hardware ist und nicht Software basiert sprich ein (USB-Stick) Gegenstand ist und es keine pure Software von Trezor gibt deshalb der Name Hardware Wallet...

Meine Erklärung: man sieht ja das Che3ap im Video mit dem Process Hacker Programm die Memory vom rbclient.exe Scannt und dann nach dem Schlagwort Bitcoin sucht. Das habe ich nun nachgestellt und im Bild im Spoiler unten für mich sieht das nach einer Auflistung der Hardware Komponenten (Systeminfo) des DEV´s der die Exe Compiled hat aus wieso auch immer das da gelandet ist. Kann vllt jemand der beim Programmieren belesener ist erläutern. Aufjedenfall geht die liste entloss lang und das sind alles Komponenten Webcams USB Ports, Fingerprints ,Scanner Dell Laptops etc.etc.

Hier rot gekennzeichnet überall Infos über Hardware Komponenten

Zu Performance sieht normal aus 20 Clients zeitgleich 44% GPU :

Mein Fazit.

Da will jemand ganz gezielt den Server ins schlechte Licht rücken mit den Wilden Anschuldigungen.
Ich würde da gern mehr Beweise sehen

Die DEVs. sollten da mal drüber schauen und gucken wer da geschludert hat und vergleichen wem seine Computer Komponenten da gelandet sind und wieso :P

Lg.
Thanks
62 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 04:12   #982

Einfach nur eine ekelhafte Szene
Old 05/26/2020, 04:22   #983

Lächerlich das ganze hier
Old 05/26/2020, 06:06   #984

Hello,

First, thank you @ for taking the time to look into this.

We tried to ignore as much as we could this individual called 'ch3hp', since he's doing nothing but seeking for attention. But now, after all the attacks and efforts he made trying to put Rubinum project in a bad light, he also started spreading ridiculous fake news.
Maybe he ran out of methods and now he's literally trying everything.
I'm not sure what Rubinum has done to him that he hates it so much, may be because we gave a negative answer to all his blackmailing offers. (Not sure if you guys are aware, but I understood he is known for blackmailing M2 server owners to give him money in exchange for stopping his attacks/DDoS)

Therefore, he posted a new video in youtube called "Rubinum - BTC Mining Exposed", claiming that we are mining Bitcoins using our players' machines.
The methods he used and the proofs he brought in this video are so ridiculous that imho this video is actually more exposing him as being a 100% untrustworthy, lying and manipulative individual, than exposing anything bad regarding Rubinum.

Here is the video he posted:

First of all, we assure you that we never put something malicious in our client. We are aware that short time ago there was a fuss here in the forums regarding players' privacy, and we understand that players became more paranoiac because of this. But if someone is unaware of their players' privacy, this doesn't mean everyone is unaware.

Next, I will explain you what he does in his video:
In the first part, he basically opens the client and accuses the fact that the client is sending a packet to the server even if he does not try to login with user/pass.
This process is normal for any Metin2 client; the metin2 client is simply sending the "Channel Status Check Request", in which it simply requests the status of the channels so it can update statuses with OFF/NORM/BUSY/FULL.

Then he accuses the client that it doesn't use the standard Auth '3-way handshake' with the server, but he didn't even insert his user/pass in order to connect to the auth-server. Then he continues to analyze the "Channel Status Check Request" packet which doesn't make any sense.

In the second part, he explores the `rbclient.exe` process with Process Hacker and finds a string called "Bitcoin Wallet [TREZOR]" inside the process.

First let me explain one essential thing: when the client is launched, there are 2 processes started, the main one which is the game itself, and an instance of CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework). This CEF is basically the in-game browser engine, it runs in an additional process like in any application which uses it (Steam, Epic Games Launcher, even Metin2 Official).

When he scanned strings inside the process, he either searched only inside the CEF process, or in both game process + CEF process.
This string "Bitcoin Wallet [TREZOR]" can be found in any `libcef.dll`, the library needed in order to run the CEF inside your app.
Anyone can just open this file `libcef.dll` with even Notepad++ and search by `bitcoin` keyword and it will find this string.
And as @ mentioned, this is just an enumeration of hardware devices, but these are not ours nor related to Rubinum in any way. You can just download the official Metin2 (Gameforge) and check their `libcef.dll` and you will find the same enumeration with hardware. Also in Steam and I believe any CEF implementation.

This is the Metin2 (Gameforge) libcef.dll for example:

So my conclusion is similar to @ . It's obvious that the 'ch3hp' guy is just trying to put the project in a bad light.

You guys can see here how hard he tries to harm Rubinum by how many videos he uploaded on his YT channel in the last 2 days:

My question is: why would he put so much effort into this?
- just for attention?
- or maybe someone's paying him, who knows.

But with this video he just exposed himself as being full of cr*p.

@ , chill out, nobody is mining anything on your computer. By the way, in your screenshot from here ( ) you're stating that Rubinum client is using 40% of your GPU, but that's false. The parent of the Rubinum process tree (the one with 75.7 MB RAM) just represents the total values from the 2 sub-processes. So basically it consumes 17.9% + 0% = 17.9% GPU.

Best regards,
Lawliet
Thanks
71 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 06:17   #985

elite*gold: 110
@

Thanks for the Statement, it took you guys a couple days to respond, which annoyed us
user extremely.

So what are you going to do against the laggs ? the crashes ? the login problems.

My self and for sure other users do not believe you guys, that all of the issues occur from ch3hp attacks, there are for sure some features or Buggs that causes crashes, ddos is not always the answer.

And why do you not accept PaySafeCard payments ? i know why paypal is not an option, but PSC ?

You have to fix the issues in the following days, not even your name status (rubinum) can help you then.

Kind Regards
Old 05/26/2020, 06:19   #986

elite*gold: 65
@ i assume psc is not an option because with recent changes to paysafecard system its not 100% anonymous anymore, also what do you wanna do with thousands of paysafecards?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 06:42   #987

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 7,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versani View Post
@ i assume psc is not an option because with recent changes to paysafecard system its not 100% anonymous anymore, also what do you wanna do with thousands of paysafecards?
Anymore? PSC wasn't 100 % anonym. The disadvantage of PSC are the horrendous fees for cashout.
Old 05/26/2020, 07:03   #988

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNewlezz View Post
Wozu das Statement, wenn nichts besser ist?

Allein jetzt habt ihr den Namen schon Missbraucht.
kannst kein englisch ?
wenn doch mach dir doch mal die mühe und lies es dir durch
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 08:54   #989

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guron View Post

irgendwie ein bisschen ironisch, findste nicht?
Rudi ist der Mentor und Lichtblick dieser Szene, schießt du gegen ihn trifft es jeden
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 08:58   #990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawliet14311 View Post
My question is: why would he put so much effort into this?
- just for attention?
- or maybe someone's paying him, who knows.

He is doing that because hes involved in a server which is coming soon.
and the reason why he is taking all the attention is to advertise his own ****** project.
the whole vis... team should be banned from epvp because all of them are trashtalking and lying in the rubinum dc.
this is such an ugly move and they dont even try to hide theirself.
they just trashtalk with the same account which they use as admin on their own crapdiscord
Closed Thread