Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 SG [Oldschool]

Discussion on Metin2 SG [Oldschool] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 03/11/2021, 10:49   #1321

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I actually 'bothered' to create an account on epvp. I never used epvper before so ok..Those who are saying that I have gm protection, this is totally untrue for every rules I broke I was punished for them. In this thread I only see peoples crying nothing else. I broke rules on forum and I got banned, but I won't 'cry' because I am not a crybaby. I wanted to say before writing here, please think well and stop writing things which you don't know about. Change your attitudes and also stop blaming the staff, they never favour any players, all players are treated equally in Metin2 Sg Server. It is quite simple you break rules, you get punished, then don't complain about it. My ban is well deserved I am aware and I accept it. Thanks gm I love writing on forum and I think It's best punishment. Also It is quite sad you wasting your time to complain on this thread, where you could use your time to play other games, since you hate metin2 SG so much. To be honest I really love metin2 sg and I will always defend it.

Thanks
#LongLiveMetin2Sg
Old 03/11/2021, 14:49   #1322

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHardstylx View Post
Ist der Server noch brauchbar suche einen neuen Server zum zocken und habe kein Bock auf Aeldra ?

Guck dir die letzten 3 Seiten des Threads hier an. Sollte Antwort genug sein
Old 03/12/2021, 11:24   #1323

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethTirel View Post
Ein Bericht voll mit Lügen die ich bereits in meinen Posts davor mit fakten widerlegt habe ist allgemein nicht hilfreich.

Er behauptete er wurde zu unrecht gebannt weil das Team ihn nicht mag, obwohl er auch groß mit dem abuses angegeben hat.
Er behauptete auch das er aufgehört hat sofort wo dies öffentlich bekannt gegeben wurde, meine screenshots von seinen logs belegen jedoch auch sichtlich das er das noch stunden später gemacht hat.

Und einfach mal auf einen der wenigen Screenshots dieses Posts ein zu gehen, angeblich ist der Screenshot den er dort gepostet hat vom letzen tag des Hunter Rankings... weird, da sind nicht mal 100 Spieler in der Low Level liste aber irgendwie, egal wann ich gucke, sind die listen immer auf 100 Spielern, selbst an einem Mittwoch Abend? also 2 Tage nach Start des Rankings, unter der Woche?

Oder die aussage das "der GA den Server schon mal aufgegeben hat", funny, denn Shadow war nie komplett weg und selbst wenn er das wäre, wäre das auch nichts besonderes, wenn ein Teammitglied einen Server verlässt?
Der Server würde auch ohne Shadow weiter laufen, da der Server nicht ihm gehört.

Und wie @ schon sagte, ist react bereits seit 6 Monaten gebannt, also woher sollte er auch wissen das eigentlich jedes Problem, wie z.B. der lagg durch ein zu volles Extra Inventory basically direkt nachdem es uns gemeldet wurde gefixt wurde & meines Wissens nach auch nur auf leistungsschwachen PC's auftrat?

Lügen verbreiten weil man sich nicht damit abfindet das man gebannt wurde ist halt immer das letzte Resort.
Mehr werde ich auf diese Lügengeschichten auch nicht eingehen, da ich das bereits vorher zu genüge mit fakten und Screenshots widerlegt habe.
Du lebst halt so krass in deiner Bubble unfassbar
Thanks
10 Users
Old 03/12/2021, 21:56   #1324

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewolf1997 View Post
Du lebst halt so krass in deiner Bubble unfassbar
'Looking at your post list, you spend your time trading and selling accounts, i guess you're another one who was banned for breaking the server rules and now spreading hate'

Like I said, this thread has some who used to play the game, got banned and now just spreading hate about server.

Metin2 SG been online for many years (more than those silly private servers), I don't how you guys can compare metin2 sg with other p servers. Server is really good and sg staff are mostly available for support. It is quite disrespectful to speak vs the staff, as they work hard enough. Why so much hate? just get over it and leave, no need spread so much lies and hatred about the server.
Old 03/12/2021, 22:04   #1325

Gibts denn keine Alternative zu einem Reset?
Old 03/12/2021, 22:10   #1326

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewry View Post
That information was given by a player who was banned nearly 8 months ago and his information is out of date, the updates on the server have been pretty good and created a good balance between high level and new/low level players

The market is very stable currently and if you take notice of the price changes (think stock market changes) you can profit a lot. Changers/Switchers as well as low level materials are currently in high demand due to the latest updates so there are a lot of opportunities for new players to make gold from.

The majority of bugs found on the server are fixed in a few days or even on the same day the update came out (as it was with the bug in the video up there) or in the next update

When it comes to the accusations towards the staff professionalism, the players saying these things either were banned or have friends who were banned. They enjoyed playing on this server quite a lot but were incapable of constantly trying to abuse things or disrespecting, even insulting the staff members. They have been for months trying to make the server look bad because they lost their accounts after perm bans.

You can level at a decent pace, you can even gear up to match the older players at a decent pace thanks to the recent updates, it will take some work to get there and that's part of the fun on the server.

There's currently an influx of new players

You can get info on how to advance or anything else by asking in game/discord/forum

Really unlucky for you that I saved our discord conversations. Kinda suspected you would delete everything, leak stuff I said out of context and then lie about everything. Here ya go

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/12/2021, 23:38   #1327

react a player that: got banned multiple times on discord for harassing other players
someone who's willing to create multiple discord accounts to get around his ban to insult others
got banned for disrupting events and exploiting
got reported for rule breaking actions multiple times
tried to hide and take advantage of bugs instead of reporting them
often provoked the staff members

with a track record like this, especially when elspeth already had given an offer for react's unban, one which he refused and regretted which is why you came asking me how to deal with elspeth, any staff member of any game with self-respect would have taken the same actions as elspeth
and the fact that you can't understand that shows that the biggest mistake the staff of this server made was accepting you for helper, no wonder they wanted to fire you.

and that's the thing that you're incapable of understanding, I've also broken rules, I've also been banned before, and the fact here is if you treat the staff of SG respectfully they will give you the chance to correct your mistakes, if you treat them like ****, you're screwed and that's your own fault.

stop crying just because your friends were banned and you're bored, that was months ago, have some self respect, accept your mistakes and move on instead of being stuck in the past
Old 03/13/2021, 00:31   #1328

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewry View Post
react a player that: got banned multiple times on discord for harassing other players
someone who's willing to create multiple discord accounts to get around his ban to insult others
got banned for disrupting events and exploiting
got reported for rule breaking actions multiple times
tried to hide and take advantage of bugs instead of reporting them
often provoked the staff members

with a track record like this, especially when elspeth already had given an offer for react's unban, one which he refused and regretted which is why you came asking me how to deal with elspeth, any staff member of any game with self-respect would have taken the same actions as elspeth
and the fact that you can't understand that shows that the biggest mistake the staff of this server made was accepting you for helper, no wonder they wanted to fire you.

and that's the thing that you're incapable of understanding, I've also broken rules, I've also been banned before, and the fact here is if you treat the staff of SG respectfully they will give you the chance to correct your mistakes, if you treat them like crap, you're screwed and that's your own fault.

stop crying just because your friends were banned and you're bored, that was months ago, have some self respect, accept your mistakes and move on instead of being stuck in the past

Dude I'm just having a good time exposing two-faced people like you.
You don't see any.. hmmm.. "inconsistencies" with what you said about staff in my DMs and with what you said here on epvp? Not at all?

Btw, nobody wanted to fire me, they even asked me to come back after I left and told them how disappointed I am with how they're behaving.
Old 03/13/2021, 00:57   #1329

I've been banned multiple times, i've had friends who've been banned multiple times too.

The only people who stay perm banned on SG are people who act like **** towards the staff or used hacks. Every single staff member of SG gives players not one, not two but multiple chances, they are even ok with known hack users to come and play on the server again, as long as they don't hack again.

You seem to fail to understand the situation. As elspeth already said in this thread, react's actions earned him a truly permanent ban. It is pointless to talk with elspeth when you've done things like that.

The staff with more than good enough reason after SG2 where they had to deal with who knows how many hundreds of players who behaved like react became stricter and it's in their every right to do so.

Because there's people like you who will throw threats and try to blackmail so they can get their way. Reality is, people who make such threats are petty and got nothing else to do.

You should honestly be ashamed of yourself Splinglol/kentra, you were a helper and dont understand basic things of how SG works. You're literally arguing for react, someone who acted like **** all the time. His perm ban was well deserved and the only reason you guys are in this situation is because your egos are too big to accept your mistakes, otherwise he wouldn't be banned anymore

Edit: Speaking of two-faced people, it's hilarious how only a few weeks before react's ban clearly, you guys have been so mad for months and cant get over it, you both enjoyed the server even said the staff team is good, and react's behaviour caused you to become haters.

It's extra hilarious that you were one of the persons supporting his message
German:
English:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 11:04   #1330

Also stop blaming Elspeth, she is very hardworking, always on discord to provide support. She is always ready to assist players. Also pretty simple, If you break rules or being disrespectful you will be punished. I was banned also many times, all my fault. If you get bans, blame yourself only.
Old 03/13/2021, 11:20   #1331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinglol View Post
Btw, nobody wanted to fire me, they even asked me to come back after I left.

Nobody asked you to come back to helpers, the only person asking you to come back was me, and i meant come back to game, also this was before i even knew why you were kicked and all the drama with React.

You missunderstood a thing and **** happened, get over yourself and and move on, ever since you´re being bitter and spitting **** everywhere about the server and staff, doing that doesn´t prove you were right.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 11:48   #1332

You're hilarious. I've been very open about my opinions about the server and the reason I left.

I'm not playing anymore because I've now seen to the extreme how staff is treating people and how far they would go to keep their lies up.
Reacts ban doesn't matter, even if they would unban him, neither of us would start playing again.
Also I never blackmailed anyone, but please keep coming up with random lies.

I'm aware the only reason you keep trying to change topic to react is because you're embarrassed that you got caught in your lies and try to deflect.

"arguing with elspeth never works and proving him wrong also never works"
"he'll make whichever decision he feels like no matter how fast or how much he actually takes into consideration"
"ever since elspeth gained more powers and decision making it's been bit meh bot fully her fault"
"speaking with elspeth most of the time is... pointless..."
"i tried to stay away from elspeth"
"my overall experiences with him are just not good"

@ LOL
Nobody was talking about you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 12:02   #1333

The way the staff treated you guys is the way you deserved to be treated. Every single staff member of any game would treat someone like react the way elspeth treated him.

And Elspeth was fair. She gave him the chance to recover his account, and he refused, it's you guys fault for being dumb.

You're crying over the mistakes you guys made.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 12:05   #1334

elite*gold: 1147
I connect I get the turkey few ping
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2021, 20:29   #1335

Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSValorant View Post
I connect I get the turkey few ping
Hey there,

generally there shouldn't be connection issues from Turkey, we have players from the USA, China and even Japan, though our Server Machine is located in Europe which should be okay for Turkish players.
However, it might not give you perfect ping.

Tags
metin2 sg, metin2sg, sg, singapore