Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 SG [Oldschool]

Discussion on Metin2 SG [Oldschool] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 01/04/2024, 08:54   #2236

elite*gold: 0
look we all have conversations with Elspeth Shadow etc many time about things like yourself without incident
But you have to ask yourself why ban people for just asking a question about a problem or a over zealous GM instead of asking what the problem is and to sort it out
it has nothing to do with what you suggest as any good player knows that you play the game for what it is
so i would suggest you need to find out why before saying things you only think you know about
as like i have said before it is the so called GM that are there now with there Dictatorship attitude and people who run it and let it continue

Oldfart
Old 01/05/2024, 04:33   #2237

Received Thanks: 2,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
look we all have conversations with Elspeth Shadow etc many time about things like yourself without incident
But you have to ask yourself why ban people for just asking a question about a problem or a over zealous GM instead of asking what the problem is and to sort it out
it has nothing to do with what you suggest as any good player knows that you play the game for what it is
so i would suggest you need to find out why before saying things you only think you know about
as like i have said before it is the so called GM that are there now with there Dictatorship attitude and people who run it and let it continue

Oldfart
I dont think you get the problem here.
People didnt got banned for asking questions they got banned for their stupid behaviour towards team members and toxicity.
Dont know what is wrong about that.
Old 01/06/2024, 04:30   #2238

i hate to disappoint your "Dictator Fan Base" but i was banned there because at the time they were having problem with people being kicked from the server so after having a good understanding of how networking works (as been doing networking base systems since DOS-5 days and watch what is going on which anyone can do) i noticed that the server at the time was booting everyone because of there lag status protocols (look it up you may learn something)
after i left them a personal message to Elspeth on what i had found they accused me of under minding there server etc etc
stilll dont know how i was doing anything wrong when it was a personal not on there site

so i would suggest before you write anything you know nothing about you need to stop and reliaze that there are who have actually get banned for nothing other than pointing out facts which they either dont understand or contemplate or like

by the way how did your server go???????????????

Oldfart
Old 01/06/2024, 07:35   #2239

Received Thanks: 2,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
i hate to disappoint your "Dictator Fan Base" but i was banned there because at the time they were having problem with people being kicked from the server so after having a good understanding of how networking works (as been doing networking base systems since DOS-5 days and watch what is going on which anyone can do) i noticed that the server at the time was booting everyone because of there lag status protocols (look it up you may learn something)
after i left them a personal message to Elspeth on what i had found they accused me of under minding there server etc etc
stilll dont know how i was doing anything wrong when it was a personal not on there site

so i would suggest before you write anything you know nothing about you need to stop and reliaze that there are who have actually get banned for nothing other than pointing out facts which they either dont understand or contemplate or like

by the way how did your server go???????????????

Oldfart
I didnt made an own server but why would you take with a server with a playerbase of just yourself?
I mean if you really got banned for the stuff ýoure explaining here maybe post some evidence instead of writing wall of texts all the time
Old 01/07/2024, 03:59   #2240

I dont really like the server because it just doesnt fit my standards which are too high after playing for many years but the staff is amazing. the best ive ever seen on any server and i think thats one of the main reason the server is still alive.
good luck with your server. let me know if you open a new one with a different approach
Old 01/10/2024, 02:09   #2241

elite*gold: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRROBOT_1337 View Post
I dont really like the server because it just doesnt fit my standards which are too high after playing for many years but the staff is amazing. the best ive ever seen on any server and i think thats one of the main reason the server is still alive.
good luck with your server. let me know if you open a new one with a different approach
they need new server or a reset imo to comeback
Old 01/13/2024, 17:18   #2242

New server when
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2024, 03:48   #2243

Do a new server with new features and everyone would play it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2024, 08:06   #2244

Its crazy how lazy the team is. You cant tell me that they cant realize that the server is dead and will stay dead as long as there is no new seperate server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2024, 18:34   #2245

Regardless of whatever is happening and all the drama,is sad to say server is dead. I have a friend who plays the server at the moment, his name is Qiel. He is having fun on the server, and that's alright. I know deep inside he wants my old guild to start there. But no one will. The server is dead. Let's stop the cope.

Maybe they don't want to open a new server,maybe they have moved on from metin and they just simply want to maintain the sg server and that's it. Most metin servers have had some drama,favouritism etc. The less i know,the more i will enjoy the game. Some servers might have had people/accounts with pushed items. Some servers might have had the type of favouritism that @ said. I'm not a detective and i perma avoid drama, both in game and irl, but proof is proof breh :P

To people who say the server is not dead, i know you love the server and you want to see it grow, but it wont, and yes it's dead. You are delusional if you think it's not.And please don't send me a screenshot of map1 x kingdom with 26 high lvl players online. It's dead.

Now they could make a statement at any time, at least saying if they are willing to discuss the idea of opening a new standalone server in the future, or if that is out of the question, since many people agree that it's a good idea, and are wondering.

In any case,honestly all i just want is a good server to play, i'm not asking for much am i? xd

anyways...

Have a nice rest of your weekend guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2024, 13:13   #2246

Quote:
Originally Posted by lekarakos View Post
Regardless of whatever is happening and all the drama,is sad to say server is dead. I have a friend who plays the server at the moment, his name is Qiel. He is having fun on the server, and that's alright. I know deep inside he wants my old guild to start there. But no one will. The server is dead. Let's stop the cope.

Maybe they don't want to open a new server,maybe they have moved on from metin and they just simply want to maintain the sg server and that's it. Most metin servers have had some drama,favouritism etc. The less i know,the more i will enjoy the game. Some servers might have had people/accounts with pushed items. Some servers might have had the type of favouritism that @ said. I'm not a detective and i perma avoid drama, both in game and irl, but proof is proof breh :P

To people who say the server is not dead, i know you love the server and you want to see it grow, but it wont, and yes it's dead. You are delusional if you think it's not.And please don't send me a screenshot of map1 x kingdom with 26 high lvl players online. It's dead.

Now they could make a statement at any time, at least saying if they are willing to discuss the idea of opening a new standalone server in the future, or if that is out of the question, since many people agree that it's a good idea, and are wondering.

In any case,honestly all i just want is a good server to play, i'm not asking for much am i? xd

anyways...

Have a nice rest of your weekend guys.
It's oldest private server online, many people prefer playing on new servers but unfortunately, those do not last for a long time. SG is not a bad server in fact i played since 2018, and have good memories. What I really liked about the server was that some good players who were always ready to help around.
Old 01/28/2024, 21:19   #2247

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXtremeLady View Post
It's oldest private server online, many people prefer playing on new servers but unfortunately, those do not last for a long time. SG is not a bad server in fact i played since 2018, and have good memories. What I really liked about the server was that some good players who were always ready to help around.
ye i know for a fact that if start right now, and write in call chat '' hey guys im new can someone help me'' i will get 1-2 messages instantly. It has the most friendly and helpful community i have ever seen in any server i have played. And the speed server i played 1-2 years ago(?) was rly fun. Unfortunately it died very fast. So it would be nice if at some point in the future we get a statement from someone high above, telling us whether we will get a new server in the future, or if that will never happen. :c

If that happens, you will be the 1st person i message so i can get some tips and tricks on what to do, since you played the server for some years, you know the ins and outs
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2024, 15:47   #2248

Lohnt sich der Server noch?
hat wer mal einen Screen wie es in game so aussieht von der Spielerzahl?
Old 02/03/2024, 16:43   #2249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koszyk35 View Post
Lohnt sich der Server noch?
hat wer mal einen Screen wie es in game so aussieht von der Spielerzahl?

Die gleichen 10–15 Deutschen spielen online mit 3–4 Charakteren. Die hohe Anzahl wird bei großen Events erhöht, bei denen 10–15 30–40 Spieler sein werden, aber nach dem Ende des Events verschwinden sie und sehen sie erst beim nächsten Event wieder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2024, 17:15   #2250

They are indeed working on a new server (Zymeria) but I think it's different than SG (more middleschool elements). You can follow development updates on their DC.

Tags
metin2 sg, metin2sg, sg, singapore