bin momentan auch auf der suche nach einem p server. Jeder hier schreibt aeldra. Aeldra ist wirklich top, habe dort auch gespielt und konnte sogar meine items für gut geld verkaufen. Leider lohnt sich mometan kein neuanfang dort.
Aeldra kommt erst wieder mit einem neuen eventserver in frage.
Schade das momentan so wenige server am start sind.
Ja leider, habe so gut wie jeden Server der aktl on ist durchgespielt. Möchte mal wieder gerne was neues und gescheites haben xD
Aeldra kommt man auch so recht schnell voran, vor allem, weil Lowitems kaum was wert sind. Wenn man paar Tage spielt, ist man schon recht gut dabei, klar, manche Dinge dauern einfach.
Aeldra ist halt momentan so ziemlich der einzige Server, die halbwegs gut ist + gute Spielerzahlen.
Gibt es aktuell gute Server, oder Startet in kürzerer Zeit einer?
Ich finde irgendwie nichts gutes Middle/New wäre ganz nett. Purer Oldschool ehr ned
Aeldra = Der Server mit den meisten Usern aber musst hart grinden
Nileya = hat auch ordentlich gute Spielerzahlen. PvP-Equipment kriegst du dort auch schnell.
Anelia2 = Startet bald eine Open-Beta.
Die anderen starten erst paar Monate später, da man momentan noch keine genauen Informationen hat.
Looking for a pserver meddile-newschool, medium-easy.
Must have english
Rates: doesn't really matter
Level: 105-150
Not heavy pay2win
Also i'm looking for a server which is pleasant to the eyes like nice costumes/skins.
I'd also like it to have permanent skills or at least high duration of self and buff skills like aura/enchanted blade etc.
Thank you!
Edit: Tried Aeldra, Nileya and other new servers, the endless farm and huge difference between itemshop and game items doesn't attract me.
Looking for a pserver meddile-newschool, medium-easy.
Must have english
Rates: doesn't really matter
Level: 105-150
Not heavy pay2win
Also i'm looking for a server which is pleasant to the eyes like nice costumes/skins.
I'd also like it to have permanent skills or at least high duration of self and buff skills like aura/enchanted blade etc.
Thank you!
Edit: Tried Aeldra, Nileya and other new servers, the endless farm and huge difference between itemshop and game items doesn't attract me.
- What kind of concept should the server have?
old school
- Which features are indispensable for you?
pvm
- What about the rates?
high
- What features do you dislike about a server?
timers on dungeons and biologist quests
- Which server have you already tested?
I think most of them but always abandon them because I find myself playing solo with no guild...
I'm looking for pvm server with high rates and it would be great if you are already playing it and I can join your guild or at least chat/play together.
I'm not looking for carry or something like that. just someone to play with
thanks for reading my post and thanks in advance for any recommendation
- What kind of concept should the server have?
old school
- Which features are indispensable for you?
pvm
- What about the rates?
high
- What features do you dislike about a server?
timers on dungeons and biologist quests
- Which server have you already tested?
I think most of them but always abandon them because I find myself playing solo with no guild...
I'm looking for pvm server with high rates and it would be great if you are already playing it and I can join your guild or at least chat/play together.
I'm not looking for carry or something like that. just someone to play with
thanks for reading my post and thanks in advance for any recommendation
server start is tomorrow.
Has everything you're looking for, except the high rates. Rates are adjusted but not too high. Many players and a competent team. You should have no problem joining a guild there. Just check out the Discord
- What kind of concept should the server have?
old school
- Which features are indispensable for you?
pvm
- What about the rates?
high
- What features do you dislike about a server?
timers on dungeons and biologist quests
- Which server have you already tested?
I think most of them but always abandon them because I find myself playing solo with no guild...
I'm looking for pvm server with high rates and it would be great if you are already playing it and I can join your guild or at least chat/play together.
I'm not looking for carry or something like that. just someone to play with
thanks for reading my post and thanks in advance for any recommendation
Suche einen Clientdesigner und einen Homepagedesigner für einen Mt2 P-Server (Root) 11/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hey
Ich suche noch erfahrene Clientdesigner und Homepagedesigner
für einen Metin2 root Server!
Wir sind schon genug GameMaster und suchen keinen GM mehr!
Mindestalter 16Jahre bei gewisser Reife mit Ausnahme 15 Jahre!
Kontaktieren könnt ihr mich in skype unter:hanshans2728!