Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game core files linking.

Discussion on Game core files linking. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game core files linking.

Hello everyone, I need help with linking a file to a directory.
or if you speak german please explain how to do this for me

"2. Geht in den Ordner und erstell Verknüpfungen für : die Game, den Local ordner, Data ordner und Log ordner."

its from this thread

I understood what it want but i didn't know how to do it

thanks in advance

P.S. if you are going to write in German, please use proper German so I can translate it

Peace
Old 10/29/2012, 14:50   #2

Hello,

it means that you have to create links to the local, data and log folder.

the command to use is: "ln <source file> <target file>" (without quotes)
more informations about "ln" in the manual:

If you see the other cores, mostly named channel1 and so on, you see the folders data, log and so on. These are links to the original foldes. This is what you have to create

king regards

H3npi
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2012, 23:48   #3

thanks a lot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Linking Chance - Game Exploits link made private
12/24/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
So I found this new Shaiya hack that supposedly increases linking chance to100% with a regular linking hammer (except lvl 7 lapis which require an OP) on game exploits a couple of days ago. Brand new post but I was at school and unable to download anything. It had several testimonials that it works, but when I checked today, I got a "This thread is now private, requires full access" sign which of course requires a lame ass charge to get full access. Anyway, if anyone can hook us up with...
[Release]Game Core/Db Core Syslog in den neueren rev's ausnoppen
08/12/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 29 Replies
Nachdem ich das heute schon in einem anderen Forum released habe, würde das Release sowieso innerhalb von 1-2 Stunden auf elitepvpers landen, deswegen mach ich es gleich auch noch hier auf^^ Erstmals was das überhaupt für Vorteile bringt den Syslog auszunoppen: Der Syslog verbraucht teilweise extrem viel Ram, vor allem bei einer größeren Spielerzahl, weshalb die Syslogs ebenfalls sehr groß werden und gegebenfalls zu einem Absturz der verschiedenen Cores führen kann. Dazu verursacht es...
[HILFE]Core Fehler game 61 und game 99 in VPC nach hochfahren?!
06/25/2011 - Main - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute ich habe eine kleines Problem und zwar wollte ich in eine map npc's hinstellen und ich hatte ein paar quests gelöscht (auch von der hongkong_list und ich habe auch cd /usr/rain/channel usw. eingegeben um quests zu aktualisieren) und naja wenn ich jetz den server starte sieht es erst so aus als wenn er normal hochgefahren ist aber dann kurze zeit später kommt: mv : rename ./game core game99: no such file direction aber nur und so änhliche mehrmals hintereinander :confused: ich tu...