Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Linking Chance - Game Exploits link made private

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Linking Chance - Game Exploits link made private

So I found this new Shaiya hack that supposedly increases linking chance to100% with a regular linking hammer (except lvl 7 lapis which require an OP) on game exploits a couple of days ago. Brand new post but I was at school and unable to download anything. It had several testimonials that it works, but when I checked today, I got a "This thread is now private, requires full access" sign which of course requires a lame *** charge to get full access.

Anyway, if anyone can hook us up with this, it would be great!

Just google 'bless linking hack' and it should be the first link under gamexploits.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2010, 20:33   #2

Actually what it stated was that it tricked the server into believing you had 100% bless.
I know it said that you could link such and such lapis "without fail", but honestly, this is a load of bs.

Without being able to access the database, you can never guarantee a link. The game mechanics will not allow anything over 50%. Ever. Even the Perfect Linking Hammer within the databases does not actually provide perfect linking.

I have even tried to manually increase the linking power of hammers in the database to surpass the 50% success rate, however, it still refused. Granted, even 50% chance on all lapis would have its perks. As would 100% bless all the time.

The big thing with this claim is that bless is not based on an individual basis. It is server wide. Which would mean that in order to change it for one, you would have to change it for all. Not only is this highly unlikely, but if it were possible, it would be caught in a heartbeat.

In all honestly, it is probably a hoax or some form of trojan/keylogger.

An easy and very wise thing to do in most of these cases is to remember one thing: The best of the hacks are never made public.

-Syn

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2010, 20:00   #3

I guess I was just too eager to accept the truth that this probably wouldn't work cause you're right, there are plenty of holes in the authors statement now that I look back at it... Dream on, I guess! Thank you, Syn.
Old 12/22/2011, 16:49   #4

just so you know that file is actually a keylogger that migrates from file to file so once installed its near impossible to get rid

Old 12/24/2011, 19:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurian83 View Post
Actually what it stated was that it tricked the server into believing you had 100% bless.
I know it said that you could link such and such lapis "without fail", but honestly, this is a load of bs.

Without being able to access the database, you can never guarantee a link. The game mechanics will not allow anything over 50%. Ever. Even the Perfect Linking Hammer within the databases does not actually provide perfect linking.

I have even tried to manually increase the linking power of hammers in the database to surpass the 50% success rate, however, it still refused. Granted, even 50% chance on all lapis would have its perks. As would 100% bless all the time.

The big thing with this claim is that bless is not based on an individual basis. It is server wide. Which would mean that in order to change it for one, you would have to change it for all. Not only is this highly unlikely, but if it were possible, it would be caught in a heartbeat.

In all honestly, it is probably a hoax or some form of trojan/keylogger.

An easy and very wise thing to do in most of these cases is to remember one thing: The best of the hacks are never made public.

-Syn
Getting 100% is possible and has nothing to do with your DB but with the ps_game.exe. See the tutorial http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sha...um-chance.html

Thanks
2 Users