Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Runspeed der reittiere

Discussion on Runspeed der reittiere within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Runspeed der reittiere

Hi

wie kann ich den Reitspeed der Reittiere ändern? in der run.msa ist nix zu finden

MFG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
21.10 | SkillENgiNe D3D [Chams,Boneshot,Slots,RunSpeed]Fixxed all Crashes, and Laggs!
10/24/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
Hello Guys, i have updated my hack but big thanks to my bro TradEmArk, he is awesome :awesome: http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screen1cp j78wq2kt.png *Download* Virustotal (trust me, this hack is packed with themida) ;) Credits SkillENgiNe
[S]Jemanden der Die Siegel für Reittiere auf Reittiere einstellt. Mit Belohnung
12/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi Com, ich suche eine Person, die mir Die Reittiere so einstellt das man sie mit den Siegeln rufen kann, und so halt. Wer mir das einstellt wird Mitglied in meinem Team auf meinem HomeRoot Server. Ich hoffe, dass mir einer helfen kann GreAts: Chikudo
[Release] Attackspeed - RunSpeed
06/29/2009 - Flyff - 24 Replies
1. How to attach Flyff Was ihr benötigt: *Eine Uce (undedected Cheat Engine) *Flyff (egal welche Version) *Ein wenig verständnis Downloads: Uce Download Als erstes entpackt ihr die Uce an irgenteinen Ort und startet sie.
LastChaos Runspeed
08/02/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 26 Replies
To change your runspeed in Lastchaos just increase the value of the address 52fac2 by 1 (from 5513 to 5514) to be able to change the value of the runspeed address. ( if you nop its opcode it will crash after a while ) the runspeed address is at 60207A set it to 16735 if you set it to high you might dc or always get resetted. you can increase the range value also but im not sure if that addy is also static if it is then it might be at F65581 try around with it. the value should be about 28k...