Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LastChaos Runspeed

Discussion on LastChaos Runspeed within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To change your runspeed in Lastchaos just increase the value of the address 52fac2 by 1 (from 5513 to 5514) to be able to change the value of the runspeed address. ( if you nop its opcode it will crash after a while )
the runspeed address is at 60207A set it to 16735 if you set it to high you might dc or always get resetted. you can increase the range value also but im not sure if that addy is also static if it is then it might be at F65581 try around with it. the value should be about 28k for mages/rogues/healers. range doenst work for titans or knights ( it does but it needs more addys to be changed wich i didnt find yet )

ich frag mich grad warum ich das in englisch geschrieben hab <.<
Old 07/25/2006, 09:59   #2

hast du auch die adresse für angriffsspeed gefunden ? sollte doch eigentlich in der nähe der runspeed offsets sein .. aber finds einfach nicht

btw die range adresse scheint nicht ganz zu stimmen, die F65581, finde da auch irgendwie in der nähe gar nichts.
Old 07/27/2006, 12:50   #3

blöde Frage, aber mit welchem Prog find ich die adressen^^ bin totaler noob.. hab hexeditor, cheat-engine.. weiß net, wie ich nach 52fac2 komme ;(
Old 07/28/2006, 16:47   #4

ja dann wird die range addy wohl random sein und die atk addy hab ich bisher au noch nich gefunden das dumme is ich bin nur am wocheende @home daher hab ich nich so viel zeit . mal sehen vieleich find ich sie ja dieses =P
Old 07/30/2006, 22:30   #5

also ich hab mittlerweile dann doch bisserl mehr gefunden.

die runspeed adressen von dir sind aber weltklasse btw.

ich hab atk speed gefunden, aber das ist nicht wirklich brauchbar außer für kurzes pvp, weil der client dann die packets so schnell schickt, dass einige die gleiche ID bekommen und man d/c wird hab ewig herumgedoktort wie ich es hinbekomme dass die packets immer unique ids haben und so.. aber leider erfolglos.

range hab ich mir bisher nicht wirklich die mühe gemacht, weil der nutzen nicht so extrem ist ^^
Old 07/31/2006, 08:26   #6

wäre es möglich dass uns die die Adresse trotzdem spasseshalber verrätst? *liebguck*
Old 08/07/2006, 18:43   #7

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
ich hab schon selber versucht die speed adresse zu finden aber jetzt hab ich sie ja ^^

aber mit no delay wer noch nicer,
bin gerade am suchen find aber nichts <.<
Old 08/07/2006, 21:07   #8

thanks works good

you have any new things for this game?

I noticed you can use WPE pretty freely, seems to be no detection

ill work on it.
Old 08/08/2006, 22:55   #9

naja den atk speed kann man trotzdem ziemlich vergessen,
der server duldet keine multipackets and es überschneiden sich die IDs ziemlich schnell und man wird gekickt.
Old 08/09/2006, 02:09   #10

ah, thanks.
Old 08/10/2006, 02:24   #11

Can somebody teach me how to do this? I'm really a noob at it...
Using BabelFish translator.....

Kann jemand mir beibringen, wie zu dies tun Sie? Ich bin wirklich ein noob an ihm...
Old 08/10/2006, 03:00   #12

DAimonous this doesn't work (At least for me)

I even sen't a small amount of packets, didn't dC and then nothing happend either=/

then i let it ocntinue to run for 25 packets, dced. =/

can you tell me your packet size of the ones you sent.
Old 08/10/2006, 14:03   #13

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
@Browenni,
i need those Infos too <.<
Old 08/11/2006, 02:50   #14

any updates?

I have noticed alot of information seems to be client side, as in, if you push a button it will do what u want without checking the conditions..

so i'll run a debugger and see if i cant find the function calls

anyone update if you find some news.
Old 08/11/2006, 04:14   #15

I edited the file names of the monsters texture files and noticed that it worked, had a different monster flying at me (still same monster to the server, of course, just different graphic)

so.. what i tried next?

renamed a dungeon file to the other dungeon, and while it didnt work, something else did..

was running on basically air, nothing aorund me, just the mobs spawned

and you can attack them

O.o

so no walls no nothing just mobs to attack.. ^_^

i will upload the file (although its sloppy right now) if you want me to.

post any updates that you get, keep trying

also

is there anyw ay to bypass hving to open the lc.exe and just use straight nksp

otherwise how can I debug it fully?