Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TEC Interactive

Discussion on TEC Interactive within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TEC Interactive

Remember this?

HTML Code:
Hi,

We wish to quote the European Copyright Directive, officially the Directive 2001/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 22, 2001, on the harmonization of Copyright, a directive of the European Union enacted to implement the WIPO Copyright Treaty, to which the European Union is a party.

On 30 Sep 2011, TEC Interactive have sent out take down notices to LeaseWeb B.V. and WorldStream B.V. to remove the following Metin2 private servers in compliances to the the Dutch Copyright Notice and Takedown Code of Conduct:

1. BambooMT2
2. InfinityMetin
3. LOCMT2

Please note that operating a private server of Metin2 without the authorization from YMIR Entertainment Co., Ltd. is considered a serious offence under the Copyright Law.

Reference notice sent to BambooMT2 in compliances to Takedown Code of Conduct (http://forum.bamboomt2.eu/index.php?...threadID=59117)

Regards,

Legal

TEC Interactive Pte Ltd

33 Ubi Avenue 3 #08-38 VerTex Tower A Singapore 408868
LocMt2 Off
InfinityMetin2 (2 Channel Off)
BambooMt2 Off

Is the end of private server?
Old 09/30/2011, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,201