Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HILFE] Metin2 Alpha kannal mit photoshop

Discussion on [HILFE] Metin2 Alpha kannal mit photoshop within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HILFE] Metin2 Alpha kannal mit photoshop

Hey liebe Epvpers wie einige wissen modde ich clienten bin aber leider nicht perfekt darin drinn und zwar habe ich ja rüsstungen gemoddet und habe ein problem mit den dss datein gehabt und mit den schimmern der rüssi
mein vorheriges thema:

auf jeden fall will ich gerne wissen wie ich mit photoshop den alpha kanal machen kann das ich einige teile der rüssi nicht zum schimmern bringen kann z.b einige haut stellen schimmert es nach der rüsstung und die will ich weg machen kann mir wer zeigen oder wie ich das hin bekomme als dank gibs nen thanks

Tags
client modding, dss datein, hilfe metin2 p server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] How to use photoshop to color armors + shaiya data tool + Alpha Shine fix!
05/28/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 68 Replies
Hey everyone, Forst of all i would like to say that not all of this work is my own and i take no credit for the shaiya data.sah tool or figuring out how to fix alpha shine (the plasticy shiny texture when you import) I am also in no way shape or form affiliated with Adobe and have had no part in creating any type of hack for it. Click here for the shaiya data.sah tool and a short description how to use it Link to Photoshop DDS Plugins as per Request Please Click here for Klaries...
[Tutorial] Editing DDS in Photoshop (Saving without Alpha Shine)
03/06/2011 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
Shaiya Development Team - DDS Tutorial If you use any info from this site, we'd appreciate it if you joined.
[How To] Edit DDS Files in Photoshop And Save With No Alpha Shine/Glare
02/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Refer to older post if its still around, I posted this tut on shaiyadevteam, nice to know it was ripped off. Thanks guys!