If you downloaded the version today from my thread then you should be fine
I simply forgot to change the title from "v01" to "v02".
I tested it again 10 min ago and it seems to be working if you rename it to "whatever.m3d"
I download the fix_lib.dll and i remaned for fix_lib.mix and put in metin2 folder, I open metin2 and a window open "msvcp120.dll is missins" but the metin open, i try attack fast but i go down every time
I download the fix_lib.dll and i remaned for fix_lib.mix and put in metin2 folder, I open metin2 and a window open "msvcp120.dll is missins" but the metin open, i try attack fast but i go down every time
I download the fix_lib.dll and i remaned for fix_lib.mix and put in metin2 folder, I open metin2 and a window open "msvcp120.dll is missins" but the metin open, i try attack fast but i go down every time
[Release] Speedhack+Attackspeed 05/30/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 29 Replies click here NEW PROJECT -2011-
!!!!!!OLD---------->
UserGameVersion=00000316;
UserPatchVersion=00000316;
Tested with Templar(Turan)
YouTube - ‪Howto ‬‏
[Release-CodeSnippet] Patch to attackspeed hack 03/13/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies Inspired and based on the job done by MegaByte and Iktov i decided to make a small proggy that can easily be converted to a function in autoit to apply a patch to the code that prevents to use the attackspeed hack.
Note: the addresses are taken from this post:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/12sky2-hacks- bots-cheats-exploits/487606-release-method-aeria-b ypass-attack-speed-hack-protection.html so the kudos-thx should be directed to the authors of that post.
-This patch or...
[Release]Attackspeed adress [MAYN] 07/21/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 25 Replies UPDATE 28.07.09
Here u go,
1. open twelvesky2.exe with cheat engine
2. add 00C85E33 to adress list
3. edit the value to what u want and freeze it. I personally wont make it higher then 160 coz its too obvious and dont run that smooth if the attack speed is too high.
4. Dont use it in crowded places or u will get caught easily.
[Release] Attackspeed - RunSpeed 06/29/2009 - Flyff - 24 Replies 1. How to attach Flyff
Was ihr benötigt:
*Eine Uce (undedected Cheat Engine)
*Flyff (egal welche Version)
*Ein wenig verständnis
Downloads:
Uce Download
Als erstes entpackt ihr die Uce an irgenteinen Ort und startet sie.