Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Python]DSS & FKS Switcher for Pservers

Discussion on [Python]DSS & FKS Switcher for Pservers within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 10/16/2013, 14:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
don't work
nothing appears when I press "Run"
Old 10/16/2013, 14:38   #17

Isnt this from Renozerus or something like that? I saw such a switcher about 2010 in a client ^^
Old 10/16/2013, 15:12   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDASWAGGER89‎‎‎ View Post
Isnt this from Renozerus or something like that? I saw such a switcher about 2010 in a client ^^
i have no idea about who's renozerus or his/her hacks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Bonus switcher (ASM + Python)
03/24/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 20 Replies
Hi, with this dif and these three python script you will be able to block the use of the bonus switcher on your client. The "fix" in asm, only change the order of parameters passed to the function SendItemUseToItemPacket. The dif (included in the zip) is created for the launcher r25705 (you can check the rev of your launcher using this tut). In the archive there are 3 scripts in python, which in fact they have to be added in root, replacing the existing ones. Last thing before...
Python LevelBot for pservers
12/14/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, there is any python levelbot for pservers in this forum? Thanks :) :rolleyes:
Need help with python-switcher
08/07/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi community! So i'm trying to use RealFreaks english python switchbot on metin2insanity, but they changed the vnum of bonus changers. Is there any way i can "scan" the switchers vnum (like in unpublished)? Only python modules possible, the client is protected to inject stuff, only python works. Or could anyone help me and extract the files and get the switch items vnum? Thanks in advance!
[VTuT] Python Switcher von RealFreak
12/09/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 20 Replies
Da ich dauernd gefragt werde ob ich jemandem den Switcher von RealFreak einfügen kann (allein heute 10 PN's..) Ist hier mal ein VTut. Ich hoffe das kriegen jetzt endlich mal alle hin. How to Python Switcher von RealFreak einfügen. - YouTube In diesem Sinne .Awesoome
Fragen rund um PServers | Questions about PServers
12/03/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 63 Replies
Hey Leute, in diesem Thread könnt ihr fragen stellen wie z.B: Dadurch bleiben die PServer Threads immer oben und damit wird es etwas übersichtlicher. Hey guys,