M2bob doesnt work and is not your fault. And hack is still work BUT this hack program has to login and "users" tables in m2bob.eu's database. m2bob.eu's server is offline SO hack program cant connect m2bob.eu's database. So it cant login. And so hack is doesnt work but temporarily I think server is online at after 2 days. The reason for this problem is to use cheap and bad hosting and hosting company m2bob developers. I hope you understand...
No problem, no panic, JUST WAIT
NEWS UPDATE:Hack does working now!
HELP NGM doesnt work 06/09/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Hi all, please help me. :handsdown:
First I log in dekaron web and then click button PLAY.
Nexon Game Manager tab opens.
I download it then try to install but installing time is about 2 miliseconds and then it close.
NGM doesnt work and I cant play Dekaron.
I tryied Launcher Dekaron from elitepvpers but it opens Dekaron download+install but I have installed Dekaron... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Sorry for bad english. :o
[Req] Explain all vsro machine how it work 03/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies Hey Guys :)
i am asking any one at E*pvp to open Guide to Explain every machine in vsro file how it work like smc , gameserver...etc
and the Database too each table as u know
it will be Nice if u share your knowldge here
[REQUEST]Explain how drops work. 06/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies Hello epvpers,
I would like to ask you to explain me how do actually drops work in Shaiya... Im verry confused and can't make up my drops in my server..I know that I change the dbo.mobs and dbo.mobitems and make the grades but that's the porb idk what's happenign with grades...If I add like 4-5 items in a grade and i put 90% drop, all items that are in the grade will drop on 90% ? Verry confused...
Thanks in advance.
MY Bot doesnt work:( 08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies HAy Guys ;)
Im on the Silkroad Private server SZSC and i have the newest patch 1.680!
And i have all programms for the d-bot.
I start all the programm and so on..
And then i login and on the bot programm are no skills ,buffs or so on,, my bot doesnt work :( if i push on the start button , nothing happend.
can someone explain me how these hacks/bots and things work? 05/02/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Hi there boys and girls,
I would appreciate it if one of you peepz, would explain me how these things work ( bots/hacks/and those ???bypass??? things o.o ...
I never used it before, I'd like to try it out sometime, if anyone could help me with this, please do!
Thanks in advance,
Sebas.