Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY Bot doesnt work:(

Discussion on MY Bot doesnt work:( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MY Bot doesnt work:(

HAy Guys

Im on the Silkroad Private server SZSC and i have the newest patch 1.680!

And i have all programms for the d-bot.

I start all the programm and so on..

And then i login and on the bot programm are no skills ,buffs or so on,, my bot doesnt work if i push on the start button , nothing happend.

The bot doesnt found any buffs or skills or other things

What is that pls help me

Sincerly Matze
Old 08/15/2010, 02:21   #2

If you are lvl 101. Put off all clothes Accessary type 2 or 3. And dont use pets not known in Isro. Use rabbit or monkey and so on. You mustn't have anything in your inventory type 2 or 3. if you have just type 1. relogg and bot will work
Old 08/15/2010, 02:29   #3

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by matze007 View Post
HAy Guys

Im on the Silkroad Private server SZSC and i have the newest patch 1.680!

And i have all programms for the d-bot.

I start all the programm and so on..

And then i login and on the bot programm are no skills ,buffs or so on,, my bot doesnt work if i push on the start button , nothing happend.

The bot doesnt found any buffs or skills or other things

What is that pls help me

Sincerly Matze
So what ?
Open at true section so helpful people will find you
Old 08/15/2010, 02:55   #4

elite*gold: 25
first server name is zszc
second next time post at
third make sure you have netframework3.5 installed also if you are +100 you will need to import the lvl data
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot doesnt work
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
HAy Guys,, i play on the private server ZSZC and i use the db-bot. Now im in Downhang. I kill mobs in a area called Hyungnu Homeland. The mobs there called Hyungno Ghost Soldier. And if i pushed the start button , the bot started, but if my mp are empty the bot doesnt work more. And my bot doesnt use mp bots why?? Pls help me
L2W doesnt work?? help please
03/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hello, ive been playing L2Dreams for 2months now and i wanted to take it somewhat easier! so i looked up some bots and i couldnt find anything except L2Walker, so i googled and googled and now im on my 3th day of googling and i still dont know how to use it... i foun dout that the ip from the server was: 174.120.165.10:2106 or 174.120.134.186:777 one of em is probably from login server? i also downloaded a english version of L2Walker in game "version 2.13" and it had an bypass so i...
If A Bot Doesnt Work....
08/13/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hey Im back :) secondly, here is my first thread back ^^ ok lets get down to business I see a lot of kids complaining that some bots dont work or as in C-Destroyer "please it not working it saying please open conquer"
SV doesnt want to work well
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, well sv is really a nice programm and it works fine, when i just use it while beeing on desktop or playing another CO client. BUT when i m doing anything else like playing another game, such as Warcraft 3 or wow then SV seems to get really lazy and doesnt do things so smooth running. So sometimes it just stay for some seconds or more and take the hits of the monsters. And NO my hardware is good (high end & and i m not even running too many COs) Anybody else exprienced things like...
bot 1.54 doesnt work
05/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i didnt use bot since long time but know when i try to start it ,it doeasnt happening anything.....i double click on the white hand or choose "start game" but nothing...if someone can tell me what do i have to do pls..it would be very helpfull