Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP NGM doesnt work

Discussion on HELP NGM doesnt work within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question HELP NGM doesnt work

Hi all, please help me.
First I log in dekaron web and then click button PLAY.
Nexon Game Manager tab opens.
I download it then try to install but installing time is about 2 miliseconds and then it close.
NGM doesnt work and I cant play Dekaron.
I tryied Launcher Dekaron from elitepvpers but it opens Dekaron download+install but I have installed Dekaron...

Sorry for bad english.
Old 05/29/2012, 16:59   #2

It's like my car is broken - help me. Noone can help you with that Information. And why you press "Play" if u dont have installed the Game . uh?

Press the first Button here and you DOwnload the Game. Install it and start the game via Webbrowser.

Old 06/07/2012, 09:13   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
What web browser are you using?
Old 06/09/2012, 01:32   #4

If your using 64bit explorer it doesn't work and i get the same error. Use 32bit explorer and should work fine
Old 06/09/2012, 14:22   #5

smells that DEP is fking up ur NGM,and ur asking ur self...wth is DEP!?

That as my problem,so i turned of DEP and now all good.
Hope that help u out to.

Tags
help dekaron login ngm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot doesnt work
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
HAy Guys,, i play on the private server ZSZC and i use the db-bot. Now im in Downhang. I kill mobs in a area called Hyungnu Homeland. The mobs there called Hyungno Ghost Soldier. And if i pushed the start button , the bot started, but if my mp are empty the bot doesnt work more. And my bot doesnt use mp bots why?? Pls help me
MY Bot doesnt work:(
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HAy Guys ;) Im on the Silkroad Private server SZSC and i have the newest patch 1.680! And i have all programms for the d-bot. I start all the programm and so on.. And then i login and on the bot programm are no skills ,buffs or so on,, my bot doesnt work :( if i push on the start button , nothing happend.
[HELP] Doesnt Work More :(
10/13/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Hallo Leute , Gestern Hab ich die hacks mal runtergeladen getestet usw .. Heut wollt ich wieder s4leauge spielen Hab den Trainer angemacht Bypass incected . Soweit so gut. Als dann s4Leauge geöffnet hat wurde es wieder geschlossen und da ist dieses scheiß Inform gekommen ;s Hab ich i.was Falsch gemacht oder wurde ein Update oder so gemacht .. Benutze S4 trainer v0.56 von _Alastor_
If A Bot Doesnt Work....
08/13/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hey Im back :) secondly, here is my first thread back ^^ ok lets get down to business I see a lot of kids complaining that some bots dont work or as in C-Destroyer "please it not working it saying please open conquer"
it just doesnt seem to work
05/30/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
well i hate sounding like a nub but i cant figure out tmme... i got it, then i launched it... but.... i cant get the data files to open with it... if u can give me help its greatly appricated thank you :)