Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 09:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Axileos Axileos is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 07:47
  • Join Date: 01/19/2026

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

10/11/2026
04:51 - 0x41^4 quoted Axileos in post MW4 DMA
How should we play or does it not matter to avoid getting caught during a manual review? You have to understand that I can't keep buying MW4 every time; does Ricochet detect specific ...
04:15 - 0x41^4 quoted Axileos in post MW4 DMA
I'm going to buy a new PC; for my second device, I'm thinking of using a laptop. I play using a kmb.What DMA hardware would you recommend, and what should I do regarding the firmware&...
03:09 - CookieBunker quoted Axileos in post MW4 DMA
What DMA hardware would you recommend, and what should I do regarding the firmware—buy it or use a free version? For your planned setup, I’d start with a 75T card in the gaming PC an...
10/10/2026
21:55 - Deleted Posts
21:55 - delpiero123233 quoted Axileos in post MW4 DMA
You don't even know what you're talking about, yet you want to act like an expert! Lucky you! I am an expert actually :) What's up with you anyway? Why you coming on forums trying to...
20:12 - lukedorian quoted Axileos in post MW4 DMA
I'm going to buy a new PC; for my second device, I'm thinking of using a laptop. I play using a kmb.What DMA hardware would you recommend, and what should I do regarding the firmware—...
10/09/2026
10:27 - lukedorian quoted Axileos in post MW4 DMA
hello I've been cheating since the days of the Interwebz I've had a few bans in COD.I have used almost all the cheats both internal and external and I see their end, because Ricochet ...
01/19/2026
12:43 - Cs.Val.Frontcode quoted Axileos in post Unlock Tools for mw2/dmz
hello everyone, are there any cheat providers or tools for dmz unlock skin and camos I've seen people sell unlock all tools, but i recommend paying for a hard unlock all service, w...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.