Quotes
| 09/01/2026 |
| 09:53 - AbySolutions quoted selfieya in post DMA, External/Internal general questions/discussion. you think doing aimbot with autobone isn't a good idea for fresh acc? fewest possible ppl killed, only scavs etc
aimbot if well used is not a problem from my experience |
| 08/31/2026 |
| 17:50 - SyntheticSkill quoted selfieya in post DMA, External/Internal general questions/discussion. is the ban instant if HWID banned or can take time? thanks
From my own testing recently using a bunch of memory writes off the rip on a fresh account is likely going to get you cook... |
| 05:02 - 0x41^4 quoted selfieya in post DMA, External/Internal general questions/discussion. do you know if they issue HWID bans for manual bans? I use DMA and was doing memory writing like aimbot, chams, etc and got banned. 2 KDA, 65% SR around there. ERROR 229 is the one tha... |
| 11/09/2023 |
| 01:18 - hilodnive quoted selfieya in post 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 any issues in some platform on 13.22 patch?
they reverted the AC changes with a hotfix because it was causing crashes for legit players |
| 05/15/2020 |
| 11:20 - darkezz quoted selfieya in post LeagueBot [Share] I proved that good kda 1 core botting can be achieved, but I was not talking about this particular bot but another one.
Can you send that bot that you are talking about? the site to... |
| 05/04/2020 |
| 20:13 - I proved that good kda 1 core botting can be achieved, but I was not talking about this particular bot but another one.
I guess anyone know that a bot is able to have good results on ... |
| 10:23 - notabiriboi quoted selfieya in post LeagueBot [Share] Yup, again if you know how you can manage to run 1 core and achieve such kda (16-3, triple pentas etc). You just need a good system and smart logic. Take a look at this account: https:... |
| 05/03/2020 |
| 21:35 - it's very complicated to work with league api.. aurora got a 100% ban cause of that :// i will not test it bc of API
Not true at all. Client API is endorsed by Riot to be used (Blitz ... |
| 04/29/2020 |
| 20:06 - You can use image recognition and run one VM if you know how.
I guess we misunderstood us.
„Working good on 1 core Vm“ means for me: good up to very good stats (16-3, 10-2, double... |





