Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 09:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻┻︵┬─┬

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 251 to 260 of 317
  1. Missmodd
    07/15/2011 04:02 - permalink
    Missmodd
    Hey hun just wanted to say Grats on the MOD position! Now things will be back in order lol. I was gone on VK so sorry for the late Gz lol.
  2. Sunary
    07/14/2011 16:40 - permalink
    Sunary
    Hey, can you please tell me how many Reports i have?
    Thank You!
  3. Crank
    07/14/2011 14:10 - permalink
    Crank
    Welcome!
  4. Agonyy
    07/13/2011 16:59 - permalink
    Agonyy
    gz :3
  5. Aimless Angel
    07/13/2011 14:43 - permalink
    Aimless Angel
    your welcome! if you have more questions, collect them and write me a pm! so we dont have to talk all the time over the vis msg!
  6. Aimless Angel
    07/13/2011 14:25 - permalink
    Aimless Angel
    if they are already droped down or to page 2 or what ever, you dont have to close them! just close this threads which are solved or where the threadstarter posted a closerequest!
  7. Aimless Angel
    07/13/2011 14:14 - permalink
    Aimless Angel
    if you have any questions to your new position, just ask me! i will try to help you!
  8. Aimless Angel
    07/13/2011 14:10 - permalink
    Aimless Angel
    Don´t disappoint me!
  9. Aimless Angel
    07/13/2011 13:57 - permalink
    Aimless Angel
    Congrats and welcome to our team!
  10. Taec
    07/13/2011 13:06 - permalink
    Taec
    Congrats, finally you made it.. glad your dekaron's mod now...

    Regards,
    Taec

About Me

  • About Vaidas B
    Location
    Lithuania

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog - Blogin' n stuff
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04/28/2019 18:44
  • Join Date: 11/25/2008

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 11

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

Blog

View Vaidas B's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry

Posted 05/04/2015 at 09:05 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Podcast stack
Hey there, my name is Vaidas B, and this is a podcast thing, I guess. Since I'm fairly new at this, it's probably not as good as it'll get in the future. Keep in mind that things are subject to change and improve during my learning process.

So, during this little ramblefest, my goal is to test my microphone and hopefully find the sweet-spot between my recording software and hardware.

In this short snippet, I talk about two upcoming games, Warhammer 40k: regicide, and...

Posted 01/25/2013 at 13:03 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
This little project has been delayed.

Posted 11/18/2012 at 18:56 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hey there! I've decided to break my own promise and post these ONLY when I have something to write about (though, I'll try to have a bare minimum of at least three posts a week). It's really hard to write about something when you literally have nothing to talk about.
So yeah, perhaps I'll have something to talk about tomorrow, but right now, this is just a short update.

Posted 11/15/2012 at 19:52 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hello, fellow elitepvpers. Time for another blog entry! Now, I know that I have missed yesterday's and I can't explain why, because, frankly, I have no idea. (Turning certain things into habits is a lot harder than I had originally expected.)
Okay, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's start this thing!
So, today's topic is browser gaming. I know that it may sound a bit odd, but technology is evolving faster than we can keep track of it. It's so fast, that even the simplest...

Posted 11/13/2012 at 18:25 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hey there, my second entry to this little blog. Feeling a lot better than I did yesterday, both physically and mentally, so with my trusty cup of tea (tropical fruit flavor, if you're wondering) and my "awesome" vampire smiley, I'm ready to get this show on the road!
Today was a busy day for me, with all the study related stuff and the loads of important errands I had to run, yet, it was a day like any other, dull and boring (as busy as I was, I still managed to find the time to...
Recent Comments
Sure, why not? Very...
Posted 02/20/2011 at 01:21 by Đevil Đevil is offline
Well, it's good to know...
Posted 01/12/2011 at 10:59 by Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline
I agree with you. I...
Posted 01/12/2011 at 00:40 by Jebbit Jebbit is offline
Comments and suggestions...
Posted 12/19/2010 at 13:55 by Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.