Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 00:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻┻︵┬─┬

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 317
  1. PortalDark
    03/17/2012 16:10 - permalink
    PortalDark
    man, could you sticky this thread?
    thnx
  2. LastThief*
    03/14/2012 21:14 - permalink
    LastThief*
    Well not really but it's just the truth I said it's not silkroad4arab what's so offensive about it ^_^ ?
  3. LastThief*
    03/14/2012 19:03 - permalink
    LastThief*
    May I know the mod who deleted it ? and btw there is no any kind of offense
  4. LastThief*
    03/14/2012 18:30 - permalink
    LastThief*
    Hey ya



    Can you give me reason why my post is deleted ? Yea I know it's not you I just wanna the reason
  5. PortalDark
    02/29/2012 20:42 - permalink
    PortalDark
    k thnx
    in moments like that ill like to have NewsWriter rights
  6. PortalDark
    02/29/2012 19:16 - permalink
    PortalDark
    could you publish this on news section?
  7. PANDᗩ
    02/27/2012 07:39 - permalink
    PANDᗩ
    GZ TO MOD, no homo
  8. hamada619
    02/12/2012 16:37 - permalink
    hamada619
    #request sticky it is usefull

  9. •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
    02/12/2012 14:06 - permalink
    •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
    #Request sticky
  10. redcoco
    02/11/2012 19:35 - permalink
    redcoco
    Thx a lot buddy

About Me

  • About Vaidas B
    Location
    Lithuania

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog - Blogin' n stuff
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04/28/2019 18:44
  • Join Date: 11/25/2008

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 11

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

Blog

View Vaidas B's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry

Posted 05/04/2015 at 09:05 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Podcast stack
Hey there, my name is Vaidas B, and this is a podcast thing, I guess. Since I'm fairly new at this, it's probably not as good as it'll get in the future. Keep in mind that things are subject to change and improve during my learning process.

So, during this little ramblefest, my goal is to test my microphone and hopefully find the sweet-spot between my recording software and hardware.

In this short snippet, I talk about two upcoming games, Warhammer 40k: regicide, and...

Posted 01/25/2013 at 13:03 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
This little project has been delayed.

Posted 11/18/2012 at 18:56 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hey there! I've decided to break my own promise and post these ONLY when I have something to write about (though, I'll try to have a bare minimum of at least three posts a week). It's really hard to write about something when you literally have nothing to talk about.
So yeah, perhaps I'll have something to talk about tomorrow, but right now, this is just a short update.

Posted 11/15/2012 at 19:52 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hello, fellow elitepvpers. Time for another blog entry! Now, I know that I have missed yesterday's and I can't explain why, because, frankly, I have no idea. (Turning certain things into habits is a lot harder than I had originally expected.)
Okay, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's start this thing!
So, today's topic is browser gaming. I know that it may sound a bit odd, but technology is evolving faster than we can keep track of it. It's so fast, that even the simplest...

Posted 11/13/2012 at 18:25 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hey there, my second entry to this little blog. Feeling a lot better than I did yesterday, both physically and mentally, so with my trusty cup of tea (tropical fruit flavor, if you're wondering) and my "awesome" vampire smiley, I'm ready to get this show on the road!
Today was a busy day for me, with all the study related stuff and the loads of important errands I had to run, yet, it was a day like any other, dull and boring (as busy as I was, I still managed to find the time to...
Recent Comments
Sure, why not? Very...
Posted 02/20/2011 at 01:21 by Đevil Đevil is offline
Well, it's good to know...
Posted 01/12/2011 at 10:59 by Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline
I agree with you. I...
Posted 01/12/2011 at 00:40 by Jebbit Jebbit is offline
Comments and suggestions...
Posted 12/19/2010 at 13:55 by Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.