Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Negative TBM removal

Discussion on Negative TBM removal within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Negative TBM removal

Hi, Today for the first time ever I recieved an unjust negative saying I scammed which is not true and I would like to dispute this in the TBM support section but it wont let me... please can someone tell me why? the trade was less than a week old and I have elite gold trader but it wont let me make the thread.

I'm really quite upset about this as my account that I have had since 2011 could potentially be ruined because some guy decided he wanted to be an ****...
Old 04/01/2018, 10:40   #2

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 325/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,494
you have a transaction? ()
sometimes its buggy, if it wont work use a space bar behind the trade-url

edit: i tried it a few times too, its really not working