Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error, can't log in after name change.

Discussion on Error, can't log in after name change. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error, can't log in after name change.

Hi im making this thread for my friend as he cant login to his account, around 1 month ago he changed his elitepvpers name from ahzL to ahzL (with 2 ticks at the end of his name). he can no longer login even when he resets his password as it changes the username, please can you let us know on how to login in, thanks
Old 07/30/2015, 08:06   #2

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
he can also use the email to login
Old 07/30/2015, 10:15   #3

elite*gold: 2590
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,335
Use the mentioned mail or just copy and paste the nickname (through source code if necessary).
Old 08/01/2015, 00:59   #4

elite*gold: 0
Thanks so much guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
loading change error
01/07/2015 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
when i change bag_4 and bag_5 to bmp i can't open them give me Paint cannot read this file. this is not a valid bitmapfile, or it's format is not currently supported.. anyone could tell me how to fix tha'ts?
Model Change Error
03/06/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi Guys How to fix this Screenshot by Lightshot error in Model Change.
Rates change error !
01/26/2012 - Last Chaos - 0 Replies
hey all when i open navicat lite and i click Newproject_data in console i copy and when i save the program tell me to save changes to desktop or in any foldier ..... but when i save the saved be a "notbook" - to write ... how i can change the rates so :o ? i think im explaining good :s and sorry for my bad english Thx and when i importe the program say ( Import wozard allows you to import data tables from diverse formats.
Name Change error
07/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I have attempted to fix the name change scrolls with the SQL querys from here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya/508736-rel ease-name-change-fix-shaiya-dev-group.html This has been unsuccessful because when a new name is entered at the character selection screen, the error always persists saying "Name Already in Use." and will not allow the user to login unless they enter world with another character and relog, or exit the game completely and log in again.
Change PW SWSRO2 ERROR
05/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm having Error when changing Password for SWSRO2 server. I used the link maya gave but it is not WORKING. every time I click on confirm, the next page will just be plan black page saying error. I e-mailed maya asking for help, but its been 3 days with no replay on how to fix this. arg.... any active people out there wanna help? looks like I got ignored my the administrators..please help.