Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where i can make topic for Scammer?

Discussion on Where i can make topic for Scammer? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where i can make topic for Scammer?

Hi, i have scammed where i can make topic?
Also I will read the rules next time

And i will make report for him on SteamRep
Old 08/02/2015, 02:30   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
If you used our , you can report scammer here:
you should also give him a negative rating (since you should HAVE used our "Request a Trade" System)

Also an useful topic about being scammed:

AND
public scammer acucsations are NOT allowed in our board, please use our support site above
Old 08/02/2015, 02:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
If you used our , you can report scammer here:
you should also give him a negative rating (since you should HAVE used our "Request a Trade" System)

Also an useful topic about being scammed:

AND
public scammer acucsations are NOT allowed in our board, please use our support site above
Where i can make report? Where option?
Old 08/02/2015, 02:40   #4

If you don't used either our PM System nor our System
we can't help you
Old 08/02/2015, 02:47   #5

Quote:

we can't help you
Sorry, i not see it. What mean " link to the corresponding trade"?

What link i need make?

Quote:

we can't help you
U cant help me? What? U joke? I have many proofs for make ban him, i make topic on steamrep with many screenshots. U moderator, and u have f*king scamer on forum with badge ELITE FUC*NG GOLD TRADER, with many reps on forum, and he SCAMM me, it is normal on this forum? I new on site, and dont know all rules of this site, i just find topic with "trusted" with good reps, and write on his topic, add him on skype, send money and he delete me from skype friends. And it is ELITE GOLD TRADER, omg. I have screens with chat log in skype, with hes skype nick, this skype nick u can find in his profile. And you leave him unpunished? Because he is ELITE GOLD TRADER, fu*king "trusted" trader, and me - nobody on this forum, without reps, who just make acc on forum, and dont know ur "trade rulles" where i need send "Request a Trade" for trade? He took advantage of it, and scamming me. Yes, it is my fail, because dont know this rules, but he scamming me, and i not think i first. I hope you fair Moderator, and look all my proofs for ban him. I was scammed from elite and reped trader from this site, because he have badge, reps and etc, i was think i can trust him, i send him 88$ and he scammed me, and it is not from new user on this forum, so I want justice. And sorry for my bad english ;c

And i cant send u pm with link with proofs. I hope u write me. Thx
Old 08/02/2015, 14:08   #6

elite*gold: 2590
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
Sorry, i not see it. What mean " link to the corresponding trade"?

What link i need make?
You can see the links here if you requested a trade / sent elite*gold:

Quote:
I new on site, and dont know all rules of this site, i just find topic with "trusted" with good reps, and write on his topic, add him on skype, send money and he delete me from skype friends. And it is ELITE GOLD TRADER, omg. I have screens with chat log in skype, with hes skype nick, this skype nick u can find in his profile. And you leave him unpunished? Because he is ELITE GOLD TRADER, fu*king "trusted" trader, and me
No one is "trusted". I don't know why you would think that. Just because of a elite*gold Trader badge, which you can buy?
Quote:
nobody on this forum, without reps, who just make acc on forum, and dont know ur "trade rulles" where i need send "Request a Trade" for trade? He took advantage of it, and scamming me.
Why do you trade with a system you don't know? Additionally we've got big red announcements all across the trading forums.

Quote:
Yes, it is my fail, because dont know this rules, but he scamming me, and i not think i first. I hope you fair Moderator, and look all my proofs for ban him. I was scammed from elite and reped trader from this site, because he have badge, reps and etc, i was think i can trust him, i send him 88$ and he scammed me, and it is not from new user on this forum, so I want justice. And sorry for my bad english ;c

Just create a ticket, but please note, that we don't accept instant messenger proofs.
Old 08/02/2015, 14:53   #7

Quote:
No one is "trusted". I don't know why you would think that. Just because of a elite*gold Trader badge, which you can buy?
No, because he have acc from 2009 year, The Black Market: 43/0/0, Received Thanks: 227, good Steam acc with many reps, good cash rep, clean SteamRep profile (now not clean, because i make topic with report). And his nick on forum - alapalaja. It is not enough?
Quote:
Why do you trade with a system you don't know? Additionally we've got big red announcements all across the trading forums.
It is first forum where i see this system.
Quote:
Just create a ticket, but please note, that we don't accept instant messenger proofs.
How i can make ticket if i no have "Request a Trade"?
Old 08/02/2015, 17:05   #8

Quote:
No, because he have acc from 2009 year, The Black Market: 43/0/0, Received Thanks: 227, good Steam acc with many reps, good cash rep, clean SteamRep profile (now not clean, because i make topic with report). And his nick on forum - alapalaja. It is not enough?
That's not even remotely a trusted guy which I would go first under NO circumstances
btw. you can easily fake that dumb "rep+" on steam profiles, thats not even meaningful at all

Quote:
U cant help me? What? U joke? I have many proofs for make ban him, i make topic on steamrep with many screenshots. U moderator, and u have f*king scamer on forum with badge ELITE FUC*NG GOLD TRADER, with many reps on forum, and he SCAMM me, it is normal on this forum? I new on site, and dont know all rules of this site, i just find topic with "trusted" with good reps, and write on his topic, add him on skype, send money and he delete me from skype friends. And it is ELITE GOLD TRADER, omg. I have screens with chat log in skype, with hes skype nick, this skype nick u can find in his profile. And you leave him unpunished? Because he is ELITE GOLD TRADER, fu*king "trusted" trader, and me - nobody on this forum, without reps, who just make acc on forum, and dont know ur "trade rulles" where i need send "Request a Trade" for trade? He took advantage of it, and scamming me. Yes, it is my fail, because dont know this rules, but he scamming me, and i not think i first. I hope you fair Moderator, and look all my proofs for ban him. I was scammed from elite and reped trader from this site, because he have badge, reps and etc, i was think i can trust him, i send him 88$ and he scammed me, and it is not from new user on this forum, so I want justice. And sorry for my bad english ;c

If you want justice, go to your local police department and create a case for online fraud
we will help them via with user informations (such as this last IPs)

however, we are NOT the internet police
if you got scammed in steam or skype or somewhere else without using our trading system, thats not our case
Old 08/02/2015, 17:42   #9

I trade with him on Skype, and in chat give me steam id - id/Ferrule , and i make report on steamrep, i give u link on pm. But this user add me, and he is not alapalaja, it is id this user from this forum he write on steamrep message.

Look pls all screenshots on steamrep, u can see with who i discuss in Skype, with heyd3lol and it is alapalaja, u can see skype login in forum profile. U can see all chat, i make screenshots. And i send money via Skrill, i make ss. It is bad proofs? He is scammer, u not see? U moderator, and u have scammer on forum, u not see it? =\

So, when alapalaja give me fake steam id, i go in his topic CS:GO Case Keys 1.6e [QuickSell], and write to MAJESTIC' who "buy" keys from alapalaja, and ask from him give me real steam id c because he "buy" keys and trade with him, write him for scamm from alapalaja, give him link for proof, and his answer - "stfu , stop spamming me" . And tooday we have feedback MAJESTIC' from From
Quote:
TheRealKiwi
#432746 - Aug 2, 2015 - 23:45
He scammed me for 128 euro's on Srkill, DO NOT TRADE!!!
So what we have? 2 friends who make fake feedbacks "good trader, buy from him many keys" or something, then they scamming to others users from this forum. It is normal on this forum? And you do nothing?
Old 08/03/2015, 18:37   #10

Nice moderators on this forum. I send proofs with skype chat, with nick skype who use alapalaja ,and he again and again will be scaming users from this forum
Old 08/03/2015, 18:49   #11

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
nice users on this forum. won't even read the trading tips ..

seriously think about it:

you are a trader and somebody fakes you on skype and scams people. this "valid" proof get accepted by epvp and you get banned even though you didn't do something. doesn't sound good right? thats why you should trade with request-a-trade
Old 08/03/2015, 19:31   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc View Post
nice users on this forum. won't even read the trading tips ..

seriously think about it:

you are a trader and somebody fakes you on skype and scams people. this "valid" proof get accepted by epvp and you get banned even though you didn't do something. doesn't sound good right? thats why you should trade with request-a-trade
omg, i scammed from skype, i have screenshots with him, with his skype id, i was scammed from him, this is not enough for ban? And i new on forum, how i can know this stupid rules with "request-a-trade"? It is first forum where i see this system, and if i scammed on this forum, from user, with his skype id, and screenshots all discuss with him, and if i not use system "equest-a-trade", so he not scammer and he will not banned? So this forum so ******* easy for scammer, because peoples all time registed on forum, and not all users know system "equest-a-trade", and anyone can scamm them and not take ban? lol

I can easy donate 3$, make badge, make many fake reps, and scaming new users and will not be baned? So easy
Old 08/03/2015, 19:43   #13

elite*gold: 2590
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,335
No this forum is not "******* easy for scammer". It has one of the sophisticated trading systems compared to other online communities on the entire internet. But you just have to use it properly. I mean do you drive a car if you don't know the controls? "This might be the break and this... hmm, I don't know let's just press it; if I die yolo". The point is you can easily fake skype conversations with a normal editor. And we don't just ban users with insufficient evidence, because this is not the way you want to be treated as well, do you? If we did this, 99% of the community would be banned because of trolls.
Old 08/03/2015, 20:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
No this forum is not "******* easy for scammer". It has one of the sophisticated trading systems compared to other online communities on the entire internet. But you just have to use it properly. I mean do you drive a car if you don't know the controls? "This might be the break and this... hmm, I don't know let's just press it; if I die yolo". The point is you can easily fake skype conversations with a normal editor. And we don't just ban users with insufficient evidence, because this is not the way you want to be treated as well, do you? If we did this, 99% of the community would be banned because of trolls.
Thats right

I will close this topic since you don't understand that it's your fault if you got scammed in skype and instead flaming sarcastically the epvp staff
we are NOT Skype and we are NOT the internetpolice
Closed Thread