End this now and put this topic back on track on your own or I wipe the past 10 or so posts from the face of the earth.
And thanks kotarou, you always know what to say.
But seriously kid, pay attention, and keep you mouth shut if you aren't going to even look at the things that are actually posted on the forum.
Do not continue this dialogue, the post will be removed and you will be punished for posting in the wrong area.
Drop it.
okok i will stop it now i cant deal with A moderator anyway
but i have one and last thing to say
ur moderator right?so u have to help other people not to just say bad thing to them so they cant do anything cuse u a moderator
kotarou3 helped me with four simple words (The Fossil restoration Macro)
and u just said (macro) i cant just read everything on this forum -.-
well try to be more helpfull next time plz
Before you post, search the forum. That is the main point. That macro has so many threads and posts related to it that if you had searched "fossil restoration" you would have found it.
It's fine I guarantee that if you do that first we will be friends. I'm sorry if I came across as harsh or mean but I do need to make a point to get the message across. It doesn't help that there's been a recent influx of really just absurd questions and reposts.
I was just wondering why client.exe was not working to open mabi. I'd rather not have the launcher when opening the game, but client.exe only loads up till nogi, and then stops completely.
quick question if i may, is the fastcook still working? or is there anything else that will help with instrument training. been spamming mindlessly for a past few week, currently at r1 and trying to get master title. thank you in advance, have a nice day.
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 07/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 436 Replies Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...