I actually have been using a multi-account FarmBot recently.
Mabinogi uses hidden window controls and you simply cannot retrieve the control IDs which are required to use control send. I prefer to use HandleClick and SendKeysToHandle, as they do not require the window to be maximized or active.
-too much time on his hands <3-
I remembered that control send was currently impossible, however I wasn't aware that it was completely impossible to acquire the control IDs.
The Handleclick is extremely useful information though, thanks for that :3
Out of interest, can an image search be performed on a window that isn't visible? I had always assumed that it had to be visible for it to search.
Not a big deal if it does have to be visible though, with window co-ordinates + Handleclick >:3
I remembered that control send was currently impossible, however I wasn't aware that it was completely impossible to acquire the control IDs.
The Handleclick is extremely useful information though, thanks for that :3
Out of interest, can an image search be performed on a window that isn't visible? I had always assumed that it had to be visible for it to search.
Not a big deal if it does have to be visible though, with window co-ordinates + Handleclick >:3
AutoIt ImageSearch only searches for images on-screen but I believe that you can search for images in a specific window using AutoHotkey. I use DarkImageSearch, which basically takes a screenshot of a screen region or window, converts the screenshot which is stored in the computer memory into a text variable and searches for the specified ImageString which is basically an image that has been completely converted to text and embedded into the literal application so that you do not need to include images with the software package. After it searches for the ImageString it divides the position in the ScreenshotString by seven for both the ending and beginning position where "&ImageString" was located in "&ScreenshotString", it then subtracts the screen height by the beginning position and the screen width by the ending position. The result is the X and Y position relative to the search region or window on the screen, you can then use the command;
I believe that all of the command parameters are self-explanatory other than the last one; "ParamREAL", this is an advanced parameter that is available for all functions that use MouseClicks and it is best to leave this blank if you do not know what you are doing as the .dss compiler will automatically handle this.
Hey, so can anyone tell me how to update my xmls, or tell me how I can fix the problem with new items and npcs names becoming ???????? ?????? ???? after the update/mods o-o
does it really make sense that it's nexon's fault? the items appear with their names if I use my clean client, so I was thinking it was something wrong with a db. same happens for some npcs, some end up with some names like "[insert number].npcinfo.xml" but I can see their real names with clean client.
So uhm, I'm new to these forums. o.o;; I've search all of Google for the question I'm about to ask, but I heard in the Tarlach server, people use bots/scripts to win the Fashion Contest.
Would anyone just so happen to have said bot/script? I'm getting kind of fed up with this one chick winning the contest every other week.. (She's very rude to almost anyone she meets >.<)
I seen Zirren win last week(I also play Tarlach), some random chick before her as well, now its some random guy. but it's probably possible to mod it, after all the sky is the limit. I'm not positive on how, but I'm pretty sure it's not searching for the arrows using image search ;o
I don't play on Tarlach, I play on Alexina. The same few people have been winning for the past month now... P: If you manage to find anything please do post it!
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 07/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 436 Replies Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...