hummmm so nobodys mods are working? owo if they r working plz tell how so many of us can get back to mabi the way we like it
Do the following:
-copy and paste your data folder to save it
-Install a clean copy of mabinogi (hackshield detects the igl15.dll)
-install nogiparty (password devcat)
-open up nogiparty config and change enable data read folder to 1
i deleted everything and reinstall mabinogi like a while ago. heres wat im thinking of doing
1.installing tiara(to get data folder)
2.uninstall tiara
3. install nogiparty(btw wat do u mean by password? o.o)
4. set the "use data folder" to 1
I think I'm missing something here, I reinstalled Mabi and got only the data folder into the clean folder. I've searched google and ElitePvPers for nogiparty but its only mentioned in threads talking about it. Does nogiparty = tbnogi or something? And if thats true, then doesn't it not work without an IJL patcher?
I think I'm missing something here, I reinstalled Mabi and got only the data folder into the clean folder. I've searched google and ElitePvPers for nogiparty but its only mentioned in threads talking about it. Does nogiparty = tbnogi or something? And if thats true, then doesn't it not work without an IJL patcher?
-copy and paste your data folder to save it
-Install a clean copy of mabinogi (hackshield detects the igl15.dll)
-install nogiparty (password devcat)
-open up nogiparty config and change enable data read folder to 1
Does this let me use elf lag fix?(idk ive never usd nogiparty)
btw thanks for the nogiparty download
[Guide] Playing Mabinogi on Linux 06/30/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 42 Replies Do you use linux?Do you play mabi?Then this guide might not be for you!......Er...anyways
GUIDE:
*Configure wine to run mabinogi.exe, client.exe, npkcbk64.exe, npkcmsvc.exe, HSUpdate.exe, and autoup.exe under Windows XP and under a virtual desktop. ('winecfg' in Terminal, 'add new application,' select the program, and change it to 'Windows XP' near the bottom. I think 'run in a virtual desktop' in under the 'graphics' tab.)
*Install IEs4linux. Instructions at howto: get SBCG4AP 101...
Mabi Kill 08/23/2010 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies Dear elitepvpers,
how do you kill mabi successfully? :confused:
So far, I've tried TaskKill and Pskill (in an Admin Priv. Cmd), but neither of those does the job, returning a horrible "Access Denied". the WinKill option in Autoit just pops up a 'Unsafe exit' in mabi... and i didn't see the processTerminate option.
Only Task Manager can kill Client.exe, which is weird and unreliable, again. or you'd have to press the 2 buttons to kill the Client, once again uber-unreliable.
is there...
Cant log into mabi 08/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies When i try to log onto mabinogi, i use the right password and it says,"Invalid username or password." I tried all my accounts, even my friend's account but i cant access any of them. Then i try to log into mabinogi from the website and it says, "Im sorry, there has been an error. Try again in 10 Minutes." This is really pissing me off because i want to play mabinogi :/ can anyone help me?
Mabi Bot-Request 02/21/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies Hello everyone,I am new to all this stuff so feel free to correct me over anything.I would love to have a bot on Mabinogi.
Things I need it to do are:
Farm
Metallurgy
Pickup
Bring to the bank?
Heal it's self?