Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant log into mabi

Discussion on Cant log into mabi within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant log into mabi

When i try to log onto mabinogi, i use the right password and it says,"Invalid username or password." I tried all my accounts, even my friend's account but i cant access any of them. Then i try to log into mabinogi from the website and it says, "Im sorry, there has been an error. Try again in 10 Minutes." This is really ******* me off because i want to play mabinogi :/ can anyone help me?
Old 08/15/2010, 04:55   #2

Did you restart the client? I had this issue and solved it by doing that.
Old 08/15/2010, 04:58   #3

I have several times, created a new account and tried it... I think its because of the tara banquet. I guess i just have to wait until its over... lol. I want to test the new dll edit i made tho so bad D: i wonder if it works O:
Old 08/15/2010, 05:06   #4

Did you try using a clean client? If your edit is in Pleione.dll it can easily cause something of this sort to occur.

Edit: So I tried logging in, turns out same thing happened to me, so I tried with a clean client, no go, tried logging into Combat Arms, no go, Maplestory, nada, Forums, still nothing. This leads me to believe it is a screw up on Nexon's part (no surprise there), and seeing as there is no BAWWWWWWing on Nexon forums by peoples alt accounts, we can assume we are screwed .

Edit2: It could also be an issue with internet permissions etc. I'll look into it when I have a chance, my friend is here right now.

EditFINAL: Login server is broken, it is now popping up on Nexon forums (this issue that is).

It is fixed .
Old 08/18/2010, 12:04   #5

From the wiki :
August 14th 2010

* Players receiving the message "Invalid ID/Password" cannot log in. Many cannot log in due to the login server. Nexon is currently restarting the sites in an effort to fix this current problem.
* This problem is affecting all Nexon sites and games.
* The problem has been fixed.
Old 08/18/2010, 12:29   #6

Notice that windsword has already posted that it is fixed? And your doing it just for the post count aren't you?