Obviously mods that work, you could easily test which ones work and which one's don't yourself instead of waiting for a reply.
Most people use Nogiparty, and data folder mods usually aren't patched only outdated.
I think he's referring to mods that are "acceptable" in the mabinogi community. I am guessing he listens to all the self-righteous retards in the game who demonize anyone with even the most harmless of mods. Like some people in my server who refuse to duel me because my horse can talk.
I think he's referring to mods that are "acceptable" in the mabinogi community. I am guessing he listens to all the self-righteous retards in the game who demonize anyone with even the most harmless of mods. Like some people in my server who refuse to duel me because my horse can talk.
You're guessing, and you're most likely wrong. Unless you have proof, shut up and make more useful posts.