Well, when I download the link from , I get an error:
"The module *korean* has failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specific path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files. The specified module could not be found".
I don't want to use the 100% Range mod, just an animation fix like the one created above for a solution to elf lag.
You're welcome. However, I don't suggest going back to human if you wanted to go elf because of ranging. An elf ranger can do 200 dmg each shot, if you put enough time into it.
You're welcome. However, I don't suggest going back to human if you wanted to go elf because of ranging. An elf ranger can do 200 dmg each shot, if you put enough time into it.
That's where my crits are currently standing.
I like the capability of being well-rounded and not sided towards one combat group to another, IE: Elves with ranged capability and not-so-much melee.
I don't know, it's a tough situation for me since I enjoy Elf range but dislike the lack in melee.
Believe it or not, I've actually seen ALOT of melee elves.. And they were also rangers.
Funny thing is, I almost never see mage elves.
They say that Elves aren't that bad at melee, I don't know, so I might try it.
The weaker WM and slower Smash speed time kinda sucks though. D:
EDIT: Actually, switching animations might work. My 100% range mod sometimes doesn't work and I have to aim with %, but it's the Ar animation and I'm NOT getting Elf lag.
They say that Elves aren't that bad at melee, I don't know, so I might try it.
The weaker WM and slower Smash speed time kinda sucks though. D:
EDIT: Actually, switching animations might work. My 100% range mod sometimes doesn't work and I have to aim with %, but it's the Ar animation and I'm NOT getting Elf lag.
Oh. The only way to fix the aim w/ % thing is by doing something (Hell if I remember..)
Bondlie, there IS a mod that lets you keep firing with AR without worrying about the attack animation ending.. I just can't remember what addresses x.x
Looking for a standard ROF 06/27/2013 - Planetside - 12 Replies Hi there im looking around for an ROF hack only which isn't detected, i am a dedicated player but im getting bored, so i want to ROF hack with 1 weapon that is quite subtle.
2x 5x 10x or something which isn't to ownage and i can up my game a little.
Thanks guys
Standard Fly-Range 03/26/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies Wollte mal fragen was die NORMALE fly range von os waffen sind.
Danke :D
DB auf standard?? 10/08/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies Weiß jemand wie des geht, das wenn man was in der DB geändert hat (z.b. Keine uppitems) das dort wieder der standard reinkommt??