Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Mod Request and a Question

Discussion on A Mod Request and a Question within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question A Mod Request and a Question

Ok, I read the rules and I'm pretty sure this alowed, otherwise, sorry. =(

EDIT: ARGH! Sorry I just noticed the [request] thing. Please forgive me. >.<

I've tried some mods and none are working properly, it may be because I'm using Windows 7 or that frustrating .dll file I can't figure out. >.< The only 2 mods I'm after are the one that lets you zoom out, and the one to use 'alt' to see CP. If someone could make a small mod with these two in it that works for W7 and could really put the installation simply please do so.

My question is, is there something to do with that .dll that's stopping me from running mods? Please explain and help me. >.<

Thanks for putting up with my n00biness, please help? =D
Old 10/02/2009, 14:13   #2

Download fantasia. Disable EVERYTHING except CP view and zoom limit. I think that might work. If not, disable zoom limit and I hear that CP view would work. Or maybe I'm 100% wrong >.>
Old 10/02/2009, 15:26   #3

i think its the other way around, disable CP for zoom

i still lol at the shortcut CP
Old 10/02/2009, 21:11   #4

Try this (Extract into your Mabinogi Folder, usually C:\Nexon\Mabinogi, but it may vary.):

If it still doesnt work, try this (Extract into your Mabinogi Folder, usually C:\Nexon\Mabinogi, but it may vary.):

If it STILL doesnt work, try this (Extract into your Mabinogi Folder, usually C:\Nexon\Mabinogi, but it may vary.):
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2009, 00:34   #5

Thanks a bunch Racoon. I'm on my sis's computer but I'll try them out later and edit this post. =)

EDIT:
Hackshield caught the first, trying the second...
The second worked great. Thanks a bunch!
Old 10/03/2009, 01:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoru View Post
Thanks a bunch Racoon. I'm on my sis's computer but I'll try them out later and edt this post. =)
Np.

Just click .
Closed Thread

Tags
mods, question, request