Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question/Request]

Discussion on [Question/Request] within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question/Request]

Anyone know any autoclicker program that works in mabinogi? Usually I use ghostmouse but hackshield blocks that. Apparently auto-it isn't blocked (confirm plz) so if possible could anyone tell me how I would make a auto clicker/skiller for that?
Old 07/06/2010, 23:29   #2

Check tiara's files on mediafire, same link as moonshine. In the Misc. folder there is an autoclicker that should work with mabi.
Old 07/07/2010, 18:12   #3

An old runescape auto clicker that works with mabi. I use it whenever i need to use it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2010, 18:47   #4

#Closed
Resolved, Half posted a good tool that has a few features and gets the job done.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]5165 Client Request Help/ Question
12/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey yall its me TheLeGend Im Back in CO for a while but i gots a question ok so i have a 5165 Client im editing for a server but the only problem is that stupid-ass popup page that comes up the Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com one well i was just wondering how can i edit that site orrr how can i make it not popup anymore??? Thanks so Much, TheLeGend209
(Question/Request)
10/20/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Ok,I noticed that the Script.Kom and Playertemplate.Kom hacks for MP work with only the regular moves,For example the skill tree if you upgrade the MP atacks and press the attack button Z that it doesent do anything. My Question/Request can someone make a Script or Playertemplate that works with the SkillTree?
=--= Question+request =--=
06/22/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Q:Ok so everytime i hack then turn off hacks,2moons crashes any ideas how to fix that? or can it even be fixed?:confused: R:can anyone give me the Map hack array of bytes? thanks:p
[Request/question] WPE pro
09/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys,, im a starter at this program called WPE Pro.. i heard you can change the packs and and sent them.. so i can "get more alz drops" .. does anyone know how this works? how to create a filter..
UCE question/request.
04/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello all, recently, i've been trying to experiment with my UCE, trying to find an address that would be attached to the SP bar. I'm trying, in essence, to be able to freeze the SP bar so one could infinately use battlemodes/aura, but haven't had any luck. Is SP bar something server-sided? Has anyone else had any luck with this? Or could anyone else send me a few pointers in terms of what to search? If you can, thanks!