You talk about it like I think it's impossible to break and no one ever has. It's so stupidly easy to figure it out that anyone with any common sense and a debugger could do it. It's meant to stop people who ruin others game play, and generally they aren't smart enough to figure it out.
Now you are over simplifying it. I think many people here have a debugger and can't do it. I guess they lack common sense then.
Anyways. I look forward to this new abyss.
Gave you your answer to your question. Now answer mine. Are you just avoiding it because you know you dug yourself into a hole so deep you can't see the light anymore?
you can keep barking lol.
I don't fight on forums haha.
I'm gonna just ignore your troll messages.
This is somewhat true. Hell even I. I'm a novice at ollyDBG and I'm pretty sure there's probably alot more functions then what I know myself.
Yea from what your said in that AMA thread, you are pretty novice. If you found that JB instruction yourself then good for you! I think it is a good little reversing practice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by step29
For REing purposes, I use CE because it gives me the ability to RE ASM in real time
Yea from what your said in that AMA thread, you are pretty novice. If you found that JB instruction yourself then good for you! I think it is a good little reversing practice.
What??
No, he does not yet. There's still a couple patches I want to add, and one buggy patch.
You know, I'm quite lost as to your goal. Do you want the community to learn or do you just want them to leech and destroy?
Yea from what your said in that AMA thread, you are pretty novice. If you found that JB instruction yourself then good for you! I think it is a good little reversing practice.
I did days after the code was implanted. Unicodes are fun, sometimes they have priorities from start to bottom, when I launched it with pake I noticed a certain text file was not being written, my client was not terminated like it was suppose to, this lead me to doing some trial and error.
XORs are mostly common on Anti-Piracy games (see: Spyro 3), so after looking at that huge fucking list of XORs and CMPs I know I was looking at the right function.
I didn't expect it would be the jump op to bypass it, but weirdly it did
Then I was told not to talk about it to anyone : s, Till now since Blade is writing a new core, I'm pretty sure he's going to give me some harder challenge D:
What's AMA again?
Quote:
What??
It's how I make new mods on my mod_sharker.ini :s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
You know, I'm quite lost as to your goal. Do you want the community to learn or do you just want them to leech and destroy?
He want's to do both. He want's to give the community to learn the ability to use a powerful system like Pake, Independently.
You know, I'm quite lost as to your goal. Do you want the community to learn or do you just want them to leech and destroy?
Why you ask that
Learn. Otherwise I would have released a modified version of dsound already. right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by step29
I did days after the code was implanted. Unicodes are fun, sometimes they have priorities from start to bottom, when I launched it with pake I noticed a certain text file was not being written, my client was not terminated like it was suppose to, this lead me to doing some trial and error.
XORs are mostly common on Anti-Piracy games (see: Spyro 3), so after looking at that huge fucking list of XORs and CMPs I know I was looking at the right function.
I don’t know about the Unicode and xors. Nor do I know how abyss tries to detect pake. All I see is a pile of suspicious who-knows-what and a couldn’t-be-more-obvious conditional jump that has to be changed.
One thing that intrigued me was how abyss terminates the client. It uses ZwTerminateProcess and sysenter, which is really really weird and maybe sneaky too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by step29
What's AMA again?
That memory modification AMA thread. I’m not sure what AMA is either. Geez that plonecake sure has a warm heart! I mean, I hardly have the patience to glance over the walls of text he said and he wrote all that….Tho I’d say for learning reversing you need a more systematic approach rather than bits of info here and there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by step29
It's how I make new mods on my mod_sharker.ini :s
Once you get the hang of reversing, you will never want to use the debugger on CE ever again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by step29
He want's to do both. He want's to give the community to learn the ability to use a powerful system like Pake, Independently.
Why you ask that
Learn. Otherwise I would have released a modified version of dsound already. right?
Then why did you make an Abyss compatible version to begin with? It's an obviously easy edit meant to keep leechers out, not people who know what they're doing or at least have some knowledge. It's more like a trial.
Then why did you make an Abyss compatible version to begin with? It's an obviously easy edit meant to keep leechers out, not people who know what they're doing or at least have some knowledge. It's more like a trial.
I can't recall exactly what the reason was. I made it like a month ago. Probably cuz of something you said on that day hit me. But it was an exercise for me too. You know, it's easy to directly edit dsound. But it's not so straightforward to do it in alissafix since alissafix loads before dsound. Don’t worry too much. So far all I heard is people saying it doesn’t work. Nobody said it worked for them lol. I guess people are all using x64 these days.
I am still a little curious on the ZwTerminateProcess. Did you do it on purpose or did the complier make it that way?
I can't recall exactly what the reason was. I made it like a month ago. Probably cuz of something you said on that day hit me. But it was an exercise for me too. You know, it's easy to directly edit dsound. But it's not so straightforward to do it in alissafix since alissafix loads before dsound. Don’t worry too much. So far all I heard is people saying it doesn’t work. Nobody said it worked for them lol. I guess people are all using x64 these days.
I am still a little curious on the ZwTerminateProcess. Did you do it on purpose or did the complier make it that way?
Wasn't me who made it. Most of that is actually in ASM, not C/++.
[Question] Recv hook 01/10/2013 - Kal Online - 3 Replies I'm having a bit weird problem with that. I've managed to hook recv function directly in winsock dll and i can sniff the data being exchanged between client and server. I guess that they are encrypted because i didn't hook recv in engine exactly but in dll.
In main thread:
RealRecv = (RecvPtr)GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle(L"ws2 _32.dll"), "recv");
RealRecv = (RecvPtr)Detour((BYTE*)RealRecv, (BYTE*)&OurRecv, 5);
OurRecv func:
INT WINAPI OurRecv(SOCKET sock, CHAR* buf, INT len, INT...
[Request] recv curr hp and mp 09/13/2012 - Kal Online - 5 Replies hello guys , how can i get curr hp or mp when attacking , i've tried all buffer slots with no success .
[C++]Hook all Recv function Problem 08/21/2010 - C/C++ - 5 Replies Hi Leute
wenn ich send hooke egal welches läuft das alles super nur wenn ich irgendein recv hooke habe ich immer eine Packet size von 1000 bis 10000.
sry das ich schon wieder nerve
#include "WinSock2.h"
#include <cstdio>
#include <ctime>
#include <fstream>
#include <iomanip>
[Help]HackShield detected send,recv hook c++ 08/17/2010 - C/C++ - 6 Replies Entschuldigung für noch einen Thread am selben Tag aber das passt glaub ich nicht wirklich in das andere deswegen eröffne ich einen neuen.
Wenn ich die Winsock send recv hooke detected das Hackshield nach ca. 2 minuten einen hack kann man das Bypassen ?
Und wenn ja,wie sollte ich anfangen.
Würde mich freuen auf eine Antwort.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen :)
[Question] Hooking send() & recv() works, but recv hiding data for co??? 05/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies Hey guys, I've been making a DLL to allow another program to intercept the packets of conquer using windows pipes. (Then its the job of the main program to decrypt the packets, the DLL only gives a communication channel for the main program)
(winsock functions btw)
- hooking send() works fine for my internet browser
- hooking recv() works fine for my internet browser
- hooking send() works fine for conquer online