can anyone fix the recv hook problem for alissa?
thanks in advance
Could you be any more greedy? Fix it yourself. Don't expect people to always give you things you want, it doesn't work like that. What are you going to do if 0x64 leaves or stops updating all together? You'll have nothing. You need to learn.
Read the source code and tell us which part don't you understand. If you understand it fully then just fix it. If you want people to teach you, treat us like a teacher and ask road block questions. Maybe someone who's not troll will help.
You learn by learning the language
It's like school!
The language? what language?
all I know about programming is how to use "if" function and "return!" lol
there's no tutorial for dll editing or whatever it is.
Edit:I think I found what language! I need to learn German! Tutorials are in German. Q_Q
The language? what language?
all I know about programming is how to use "if" function and "return!" lol
there's no tutorial for dll editing or whatever it is.
Edit:I think I found what language! I need to learn German! Tutorials are in German. Q_Q
There's no "return!" function that's used. The file type of the sources is .h and .cpp, why don't you trying searching for something to do with that?
Wow. You are the most in-over-your-head leecher I've seen.
Saddest part is he doesn't even want to learn, it's so utterly pathetic. He only wants people to hand him things. He doesn't even try to hide that fact. People like this should be permanently barred from even seeing sites like this.
I want to learn ;d where do I start? lol
pm me secret stuff Q_Q
You're just as bad as the other thing posting here. You don't want to learn, you just want things you shouldn't have, don't care how they work or how you get them. Do us all a favor and stop posting.
[Question] Recv hook 01/10/2013 - Kal Online - 3 Replies I'm having a bit weird problem with that. I've managed to hook recv function directly in winsock dll and i can sniff the data being exchanged between client and server. I guess that they are encrypted because i didn't hook recv in engine exactly but in dll.
In main thread:
RealRecv = (RecvPtr)GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle(L"ws2 _32.dll"), "recv");
RealRecv = (RecvPtr)Detour((BYTE*)RealRecv, (BYTE*)&OurRecv, 5);
OurRecv func:
INT WINAPI OurRecv(SOCKET sock, CHAR* buf, INT len, INT...
[Request] recv curr hp and mp 09/13/2012 - Kal Online - 5 Replies hello guys , how can i get curr hp or mp when attacking , i've tried all buffer slots with no success .
[C++]Hook all Recv function Problem 08/21/2010 - C/C++ - 5 Replies Hi Leute
wenn ich send hooke egal welches läuft das alles super nur wenn ich irgendein recv hooke habe ich immer eine Packet size von 1000 bis 10000.
sry das ich schon wieder nerve
#include "WinSock2.h"
#include <cstdio>
#include <ctime>
#include <fstream>
#include <iomanip>
[Help]HackShield detected send,recv hook c++ 08/17/2010 - C/C++ - 6 Replies Entschuldigung für noch einen Thread am selben Tag aber das passt glaub ich nicht wirklich in das andere deswegen eröffne ich einen neuen.
Wenn ich die Winsock send recv hooke detected das Hackshield nach ca. 2 minuten einen hack kann man das Bypassen ?
Und wenn ja,wie sollte ich anfangen.
Würde mich freuen auf eine Antwort.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen :)
[Question] Hooking send() & recv() works, but recv hiding data for co??? 05/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies Hey guys, I've been making a DLL to allow another program to intercept the packets of conquer using windows pipes. (Then its the job of the main program to decrypt the packets, the DLL only gives a communication channel for the main program)
(winsock functions btw)
- hooking send() works fine for my internet browser
- hooking recv() works fine for my internet browser
- hooking send() works fine for conquer online