It's true that we didn't created pake back in 2006. But it was recreated again and again to make it compatible for the new clients, as well as making other extra/unnecessary stuff like that CMD window explaining the addresses
I don't think anyone who has the ability to do a difficult task for other people should be labeled "leecher". That's like calling every single patcher made by a "leacher" because of MAMP/Fantasia
yeah we're not leechers ;D. I knew it. people should stop calling us leechers.
yeah we're not leechers ;D. I knew it. people should stop calling us leechers.
i swear everytime i come to this site i lose hope for my generation -.-, so many people just want hand-outs instead of learning how to do it..... what are u 14? well it's a great time to learn, i started learning this when i was 13, its not that complex just take the dam time and learn it, its much easier than trying to leech of these guys, plus its much less irritating, instead of waiting for people to release stuff u can just update it yourself -.-, FFS this is the era of technology, instead of rely on tech support save yourself the dam trouble and learn to fix it yourself,instead of trying to express how fail ur logic is by calling the people who know how to fix all of this by themselves (btw it took me 20 minutes to get pake to work on windows 8 x.x)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tliu0c
It took me 3 minutes to bypass abyss’ little “ban”. I could have released a modified version of dsound.dll. But I don’t want to do that.
They get crash because they are using x64 OS while I wrote alissafix on x86 win7. The problem is that for some system dlls, the offset between image base and code section is 0x1000 on x86 and 0x10000 on x64. So when alissafix tries to do a pattern search starting at ntdll+0x1000 on x64 systems it causes an access violation.
This problem is fixed in newer versions of alissafix. But I am not releasing alissafix atm.
To op, how I am supposed to teach you when you have no knowledge of reversing and c++? It’s like teaching calculus to someone who has not passed high school math. I do want to let people know how things are done. But so far I’ve yet to see someone asking an intelligent question. I don’t even know if anyone actually understood the source I released. Though I know it is not very good programming and some parts were poorly implemented. But I think I’ve made things pretty clear.
i understood ur source D:, i just dont like posting on here, and why couldn't u make this compatible with windows 8 Y.Y, took me a while to do that part(or did u make it compatible in later version? i dont know i just downloaded the first one, i never check up on released stuff, i just like to know what leechers have access to so i have an idea what will be patched in upcoming updates) anyways i feel like im ranting now, so ill just end by saying thanks to anyone who has released something on here, your releases are the only reason i learned programming which has helped me outside my gaming life i r 4ever gratzful, o and to the op if u want to learn i think alowha released a guide for newbies trying to get into this somewhere on here no idea where it is at this point.
i swear everytime i come to this site i lose hope for my generation -.-, so many people just want hand-outs instead of learning how to do it..... what are u 14? well it's a great time to learn, i started learning this when i was 13, its not that complex just take the dam time and learn it, its much easier than trying to leech of these guys, plus its much less irritating, instead of waiting for people to release stuff u can just update it yourself -.-, FFS this is the era of technology, instead of rely on tech support save yourself the dam trouble and learn to fix it yourself,instead of trying to express how fail ur logic is by calling the people who know how to fix all of this by themselves (btw it took me 20 minutes to get pake to work on windows 8 x.x)
i understood ur source D:, i just dont like posting on here, and why couldn't u make this compatible with windows 8 Y.Y, took me a while to do that part(or did u make it compatible in later version? i dont know i just downloaded the first one, i never check up on released stuff, i just like to know what leechers have access to so i have an idea what will be patched in upcoming updates) anyways i feel like im ranting now, so ill just end by saying thanks to anyone who has released something on here, your releases are the only reason i learned programming which has helped me outside my gaming life i r 4ever gratzful, o and to the op if u want to learn i think alowha released a guide for newbies trying to get into this somewhere on here no idea where it is at this point.
Alowha releases crap! he released shadow mission packet.
here's what he did:
1.picked a shadow mission
2.copied the send packet from alissa
3.pasted it here for people
4.OMG I'M A HACKER
isn't it easier just to pick the mission from the board?
he also released mana tunnel packet that only works from 6pm to 6am (lmao)
Alohwa releases stupid things, no he did not make any useful guide.
Alohwa's not smart enough.
It took me 3 minutes to bypass abyss’ little “ban”. I could have released a modified version of dsound.dll. But I don’t want to do that.
They get crash because they are using x64 OS while I wrote alissafix on x86 win7. The problem is that for some system dlls, the offset between image base and code section is 0x1000 on x86 and 0x10000 on x64. So when alissafix tries to do a pattern search starting at ntdll+0x1000 on x64 systems it causes an access violation.
This problem is fixed in newer versions of alissafix. But I am not releasing alissafix atm.
To op, how I am supposed to teach you when you have no knowledge of reversing and c++? It’s like teaching calculus to someone who has not passed high school math. I do want to let people know how things are done. But so far I’ve yet to see someone asking an intelligent question. I don’t even know if anyone actually understood the source I released. Though I know it is not very good programming and some parts were poorly implemented. But I think I’ve made things pretty clear.
If you stopped releasing a bypass or stopped updating your core I wouldn't have a problem if people used pake because at least they would have SOME knowledge. It's the fact you ARE handing everything out that I don't like because then people like jorxixix end up with it and they obviously have no right to use something as powerful and advanced as pake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorxixix
you guys use the japanese pake and modules and just change them. you are all leecher too don't call me leecher.
Actually, the only thing I use that haven't compiled myself is Alissa.
If you stopped releasing a bypass or stopped updating your core I wouldn't have a problem if people used pake because at least they would have SOME knowledge. It's the fact you ARE handing everything out that I don't like because then people like jorxixix end up with it and they obviously have no right to use something as powerful and advanced as pake.
Actually, the only thing I use that haven't compiled myself is Alissa.
It doesn't say I have no right to use pake on its label.
just because you don't like it doesn't mean people don't have the right to use it.
if I wanted to use light mods I'd go to mabimods, and use your stupid useless patcher.
plus I have SOME knowledge, and I'm asking for more
so pm me tutorials people!
thanks in advance.
It doesn't say I have no right to use pake on its label.
just because you don't like it doesn't mean people don't have the right to use it.
if I wanted to use light mods I'd go to mabimods, and use your stupid useless patcher.
plus I have SOME knowledge, and I'm asking for more
so pm me tutorials people!
thanks in advance.
wut
Also, stupid patcher? I'm sure the thousands of people using it would beg to differ. Don't see you releasing anything or helping anyone, just begging for handouts. You've shown no knowledge of any subjects thus far, so I have no obligation to believe a single word you say.
Also, stupid patcher? I'm sure the thousands of people using it would beg to differ. Don't see you releasing anything or helping anyone, just begging for handouts. You've shown no knowledge of any subjects thus far, so I have no obligation to believe a single word you say.
well it's your problem
I'm asking other people
and yes stupid useless patcher
don't forget the word "useless".
well it's your problem
I'm asking other people
and yes stupid useless patcher
don't forget the word "useless".
Elaborate on how it's a "stupid useless patcher". Lets see if there's any intelligence to anything you say, being you've done nothing but prove there isn't so far.
Elaborate on how it's a "stupid useless patcher". Lets see if there's any intelligence to anything you say, being you've done nothing but prove there isn't so far.
Kirisame was the base patcher, you only changed it a little and named it abyss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tliu0c
I couldn't do it because I dont have windows 8. Well I did at one time but I thought it sucks and quickly reverted back to windows 7.
Why don't you release it then? Come on...have some sharing spirit!
why don't you release the one with recv hook ?
have some sharing spirit!
Kirisame was the base patcher, you only changed it a little and named it abyss.
why don't you release the one with recv hook ?
have some sharing spirit!
How would that make it "stupid and useless"? Also, I'll be releasing a patcher built from scratch soon, so that pretty much makes your entire irrelevant point even more irrelevant.
How would that make it "stupid and useless"? Also, I'll be releasing a patcher built from scratch soon, so that pretty much makes your entire irrelevant point even more irrelevant.
Irrelevant! exactly stop being irrelevant.
this thread is about recv hook, I don't need to explain stuff for you.
Irrelevant! exactly stop being irrelevant.
this thread is about recv hook, I don't need to explain stuff for you.
Gave you your answer to your question. Now answer mine. Are you just avoiding it because you know you dug yourself into a hole so deep you can't see the light anymore?
I can't wait to see the new stuff in your new abyss. Maybe a new "ban"?
You talk about it like I think it's impossible to break and no one ever has. It's so stupidly easy to figure it out that anyone with any common sense and a debugger could do it. It's meant to stop people who ruin others game play, and generally they aren't smart enough to figure it out.
[Question] Recv hook 01/10/2013 - Kal Online - 3 Replies I'm having a bit weird problem with that. I've managed to hook recv function directly in winsock dll and i can sniff the data being exchanged between client and server. I guess that they are encrypted because i didn't hook recv in engine exactly but in dll.
In main thread:
RealRecv = (RecvPtr)GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle(L"ws2 _32.dll"), "recv");
RealRecv = (RecvPtr)Detour((BYTE*)RealRecv, (BYTE*)&OurRecv, 5);
OurRecv func:
INT WINAPI OurRecv(SOCKET sock, CHAR* buf, INT len, INT...
[Request] recv curr hp and mp 09/13/2012 - Kal Online - 5 Replies hello guys , how can i get curr hp or mp when attacking , i've tried all buffer slots with no success .
[C++]Hook all Recv function Problem 08/21/2010 - C/C++ - 5 Replies Hi Leute
wenn ich send hooke egal welches läuft das alles super nur wenn ich irgendein recv hooke habe ich immer eine Packet size von 1000 bis 10000.
sry das ich schon wieder nerve
#include "WinSock2.h"
#include <cstdio>
#include <ctime>
#include <fstream>
#include <iomanip>
[Help]HackShield detected send,recv hook c++ 08/17/2010 - C/C++ - 6 Replies Entschuldigung für noch einen Thread am selben Tag aber das passt glaub ich nicht wirklich in das andere deswegen eröffne ich einen neuen.
Wenn ich die Winsock send recv hooke detected das Hackshield nach ca. 2 minuten einen hack kann man das Bypassen ?
Und wenn ja,wie sollte ich anfangen.
Würde mich freuen auf eine Antwort.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen :)
[Question] Hooking send() & recv() works, but recv hiding data for co??? 05/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies Hey guys, I've been making a DLL to allow another program to intercept the packets of conquer using windows pipes. (Then its the job of the main program to decrypt the packets, the DLL only gives a communication channel for the main program)
(winsock functions btw)
- hooking send() works fine for my internet browser
- hooking recv() works fine for my internet browser
- hooking send() works fine for conquer online