Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] GM-HIDE/Invisibe Packet (op-code 929)

Discussion on [RELEASE] GM-HIDE/Invisibe Packet (op-code 929) within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/21/2011, 04:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
I am away. It's called Starbucks with an iPad lol.
Old 12/22/2011, 11:57   #17

lol.....
Old 12/25/2011, 09:04   #18

I like how someone reposted my thread saying the packet is 929 when its 526. lol... This is the internet... Once its out there, its out there...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] GM-HIDE/Invisibe Packet (op-code 526)
01/22/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
I hope Nexon patches this stupid mod by it becoming widespread like the last duping incident. I had already posted a ticket for this several weeks ago and did not get answered. I hope Sabina forwards this to the Mabinogi staff and something is done. This mod makes your character permanently invisible and invincible. Mobs do not aggro you, no one can see you, you don't get hit, etc... Its very game breaking and enables the player to kill anything in the game with ease. The op-code is 526....
[RELEASE] GM-HIDE/Invisibe Packet (op-code 526)
12/18/2011 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
I hope Nexon patches this stupid mod by it becoming widespread like the last duping incident. I had already posted a ticket for this several weeks ago and did not get answered. I hope Sabina forwards this to the Mabinogi staff and something is done. This mod makes your character permanently invisible and invincible. Mobs do not aggro you, no one can see you, you don't get hit, etc... Its very game breaking and enables the player to kill anything in the game with ease. The op-code is 526....
Special Code Packet
10/01/2011 - WarRock Trading - 1 Replies
No permission Info: 1xXM8 und 1x Cx4 enthalten:)
[B] Packet Filter C++ Source Code
07/25/2010 - Flyff Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Leute, ich habe vor ein paar Tagen die Basis eines Packet-Filters in C++ gecodet. Das Ganze ist API-Only geschrieben, also .NET Framework wird nicht benötigt. Der Source ist recht sauber und simpel geschrieben, aber dennoch sehr effektiv. Beim Test lief alles ohne Lags ab und das Programm(Konsole), verbrauchte bei 2 Aktiven Verbindungen(Clients) nur 444kb RAM. Die Funktion zum parsen der Packets ist schon vorhanden. Es müssen nurnoch If Abfragen, etc hinzugefügt werden, um die...