I still can't see why need modify so much jump....
When u do the first jump at 100DD206,it will not move on and return false(al=0)~~
Means even you are an elf,you won't be able to aim while moving any more~~
I still can't see why need modify so much jump....
When u do the first jump at 100DD206,it will not move on and return false(al=0)~~
Means even you are an elf,you won't be able to aim while moving any more~~
Wrong. If you JMP em all, the aim comes back while you're moving.
Aldeel. I have question about the Ranged Edit. I'm not releasing it if I do find it, btw. Uh. I'm comparing the old Standard.dlls from the last generation and I see. 2-3 Difference. Would those differences be what makes the Ranged 100%?
Not to be a burden or anything, but I'm stuck at:
"5. Double Click 100DD256 74 09 JE SHORT Standard.100DD261 to open it in the CPU Dump"
I found and highlighted and pressed Ctrl+R, then this other window popped up and I'm stuck. X:
Not to be a burden or anything, but I'm stuck at:
"5. Double Click 100DD256 74 09 JE SHORT Standard.100DD261 to open it in the CPU Dump"
I found and highlighted and pressed Ctrl+R, then this other window popped up and I'm stuck. X:
You might not have highlighted enough gibberish ;D
We won't. The people posted in this thread so far aren't total scumbags like most of this community.
You have to press the EMPTY box in the bottom left corner, than Press CTRL + G to search for the address. It will be the first address on the list. I made you a pic. (:
~Logic
Bumping my post b/c people don't read the whole thread.
where olly says ASCII is the "blank" box. right beneath the executable modifications
well, i think i didnt type it correctly, heres a more detailed explanation: when i do the ctr +g thing it doesnt find it. then i saw that i was supposed to use the EMPTY BOX but it said "no memory on the specified address". sorry for all the trouble .
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak. 06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides:
http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145
Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)?
A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself.
Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work.
A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif