Hah I did this with my guild roughly a week ago, they all loved it.
Too bad you can't get 700k% in PvM.
Also, in my experience, changing it to AF FF FF works best.
Can anyone do 10 digits with this? The most I've managed is 9 digits (350 million or so). That's R1 power of order, R9 sword of order, R1 smash, R1 crit, R1 CM. But I know DK str roll can get more str than me easy.
O I clearly did, and you said no questions but maybe I could simply ask someone else? Not you? Also I fixed my problem so Anyone else other then AKB990 Who dosent mind Awnsering the fact can you set negitive numbers?
hmmm, wen i try this method, the game seems to not let me attack. or my enemy attack me during the duel, did anyone other than me expierence this problem?
brauche Hilfe zu Low Level Dueling 09/03/2010 - Diablo 2 - 6 Replies so ich habe mich nun dazu entschlossen einen low pvp char zu machen, entweder level 9 oder 21, nur weis ich nicht welche build am efektiffsten ist, und natürlich weis ich auch das jeder Vor- bzw Nachteile hat, aber da ich von lld noch nicht viel ahnung habe bin ich auf eure hilfe angewiesen.
mit welchen build- eq sollte ich mir einen char anfangen?
thx für hilfe :D
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak. 06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides:
http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145
Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)?
A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself.
Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work.
A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif
Trick someone into thinking your dueling them 10/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies This works best for rogues. When the duel starts, wait for the countdown to reach "Duel is starting in 1" then /forfeit. It wont say "XXX has fled from XXX in a duel.". As a rogue, just stay stealthed, get out of range then go on with your buisness.
Super OP Dueling Warlock 03/29/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies This is a temporary & very expensive exploit. But if you are a warlock ramping up for a duel for some serious $$ then you may wanna look into this.(Duels on some servers are for hundreds...even thousands)
I discovered this lil glitch while I was experimenting on the test server with warlock builds. Originally I was Soul link build. And with that you have a lil glitch you can do to get a double buff with the MD, by sacrificing your pet & then rezing it with cables, or by having another...
easy ironforge dueling 06/28/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies As everyone knows dueling in Iron Forge is impossible. This is because if there wer epoepel duelign everyone would know that the servers would just lag out really badly. Anyway I have found a place where dueling is possible.
By the Mail box outside the bank there is a pillar. If you jump up onto the pillar then edge your way behind it there is a void. You can stand behind there and target peopel and request a duel. You can then either jump down and duel, or stay up there with the person who...