Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trick someone into thinking your dueling them

Discussion on Trick someone into thinking your dueling them within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This works best for rogues. When the duel starts, wait for the countdown to reach "Duel is starting in 1" then /forfeit. It wont say "*** has fled from *** in a duel.". As a rogue, just stay stealthed, get out of range then go on with your buisness.
Old 10/08/2006, 18:54   #2

LOL
Old 10/08/2006, 19:19   #3

elite*gold: 2
lowbies verarsche INC XD das hat jmd bei meinen twink versucht aba nene bin ned dumm^^
Old 10/08/2006, 23:58   #4

hahahahahah funny :P
Old 10/09/2006, 06:41   #5

wicked this is a good way to flag an alliance!!
Old 10/10/2006, 22:18   #6

nice
Old 10/14/2006, 18:14   #7

Sehr nice :> Grad getestet funktioniert super

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] 100%+ Dueling.
09/03/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
I'm tired of people asking me how to do it. This guide is for people who know how to use rPE, and know how to edit in Hex. I will not tell you how to. First off, get someone you know very well. Second, Request a duel with that person. Third, start recording with rPE.
brauche Hilfe zu Low Level Dueling
09/03/2010 - Diablo 2 - 6 Replies
so ich habe mich nun dazu entschlossen einen low pvp char zu machen, entweder level 9 oder 21, nur weis ich nicht welche build am efektiffsten ist, und natürlich weis ich auch das jeder Vor- bzw Nachteile hat, aber da ich von lld noch nicht viel ahnung habe bin ich auf eure hilfe angewiesen. mit welchen build- eq sollte ich mir einen char anfangen? thx für hilfe :D
Super OP Dueling Warlock
03/29/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
This is a temporary & very expensive exploit. But if you are a warlock ramping up for a duel for some serious $$ then you may wanna look into this.(Duels on some servers are for hundreds...even thousands) I discovered this lil glitch while I was experimenting on the test server with warlock builds. Originally I was Soul link build. And with that you have a lil glitch you can do to get a double buff with the MD, by sacrificing your pet & then rezing it with cables, or by having another...
easy ironforge dueling
06/28/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
As everyone knows dueling in Iron Forge is impossible. This is because if there wer epoepel duelign everyone would know that the servers would just lag out really badly. Anyway I have found a place where dueling is possible. By the Mail box outside the bank there is a pillar. If you jump up onto the pillar then edge your way behind it there is a void. You can stand behind there and target peopel and request a duel. You can then either jump down and duel, or stay up there with the person who...