****, Nexon/dev finally caught up to this thread >.< And now processexp doesn't work anymore.
"devcat" is no longer searchable.. let alone the other game tasks that you'll supposedly see running isn't there anymore.
And hackshield detects processexp at the very moment it starts up at the corner. So not even a split second to rummage and look around.. -.-
Anyone got any ideas how to get around this?
False, the devcat string is still valid. You must have it closed that's why it wasn't searchable.
1. Open one Mabinogi normally. Wait til it load.
2. Open up your copied Mabinogi.exe.
3. Open up Process Explorer and search for the string handle. Close/cancel them.
4. Exit Process Explorer.
5. Then click on Start.
But make sure Process Exp is fully closed by checking it out at the task manager.
Oh, we need a update to the newest revision so multi probably won't work but the method still does.
False, the devcat string is still valid. You must have it closed that's why it wasn't searchable.
1. Open one Mabinogi normally. Wait til it load.
2. Open up your copied Mabinogi.exe.
3. Open up Process Explorer and search for the string handle. Close/cancel them.
4. Exit Process Explorer.
5. Then click on Start.
But make sure Process Exp is fully closed by checking it out at the task manager.
Oh, we need a update to the newest revision so multi probably won't work but the method still does.
I don't see a Devcat handler on mine. Using WinXP.
I am using XP too
Ok fine. Fully load your Mabinogi.exe til it show the login screen. Now open up another Mabinogi2.exe and open Process Explorer. Now you can see the devcat handle BUT this is the part where hackshield come into play
If you just open up a Mabinogi.exe and try to find the handle there. It won't show up. Why? I don't know.
I can still multiclient with 5 clients on windows 7 32-bit. Devcat handle doesn't show up until after hackshield closes though, but it still does show up.
I can still multiclient with 5 clients on windows 7 32-bit. Devcat handle doesn't show up until after hackshield closes though, but it still does show up.
Can't seem to get this working any way I try; here's what I've done.
1. Open PerX, set it to autoinject to Client.exe
2. Open Mabinogi.exe, press start.
3. Before it loads up, I open another Mabinogi.exe and leave it alone for now.
4. Let the first one load completely.
5. Open Procexp.
-Sometimes I can kill the stuff fast enough, but no matter how fast I get it done hackshield bugs me; even if I have the Task Manager set up to kill Procexp the instant I'm done with it.
1. Open HideToolz, open Procexp, hide Procexp.
2. Open Mabinogi.exe, press start.
-Doesn't matter what I do from this point, hackshield bugs me when mabi gets loaded up whether I do anything else or not.
Running 32 bit Vista. Am I gonna have to get SP1, or am I doing something else horribly wrong? >_>
[Release] Multi-Client Guide for Vista and Others 09/20/2015 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 95 Replies Same ways as the Process explorer, but you have to use Process hacker
1. Open Process Hacker
2. Launch the Mabinogi Patcher
3. Press Start on the Patcher
4. Quickly Launch another Mabinogi Patcher
5. Go to Process Hacker
6. Press Ctrl+F
7. Type FV into the box
8. Press Search
9. Right click on the highlighted text and click Close Handle
[GUIDE] How to Multi-Client Bot With agBot 01/22/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Well , first thing you need is ;
- At least 2G Ram
- At least 50G of space in your hard drive
and a good network..
What you will have to do is
- Launch nuconnector/srproxy
Anyone got a multi client or an updated guide ? 09/03/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Well like it says i just want a multi client not hacks or anyhting else just the multi client. The guide on these forume well all the pictures that were used arent current any longer so im lost so if someoen coudl tell me how or point me to a guide that is current iwoudl appreciate it thanks in advance :)
guide to multi client and co partner 06/12/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies another guide to using multi client because i know lots off the multi clients dont work with the new co partner they tend to close the window and lots more things..
well anyways heres what i did.
1.uninstall co2. afterwards reinstall it
2. make a copy off ur co2 folder so u have 2
3. then go to this link and do as it says to hubs guide off multi client (but make sure u put all the files into ur first co2 folder. so atm u should be able to use multi client with ur first one
hubs...