Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone got a multi client or an updated guide ?

Discussion on Anyone got a multi client or an updated guide ? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone got a multi client or an updated guide ?

Well like it says i just want a multi client not hacks or anyhting else just the multi client. The guide on these forume well all the pictures that were used arent current any longer so im lost so if someoen coudl tell me how or point me to a guide that is current iwoudl appreciate it thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Updated Multi-Client for patch 5072
11/19/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 35 Replies
Well, here is my first contribution ever in 3 years. I followed the dissassembly Ollydbg guide by "tanelipe" and have compiled a working multi-client for the patch 5076. I know it's not much, but it was fun to do :) Features: -Multi-client -Dissabled the TQ Anti-Trojan program -Disabled the sign-out pop-up Feel free to scan, thank you. If this is useful to you, please hit the thanks button. ;)
The New Updated Multi Client
05/05/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
here is the new working multi client that i updated myself works good... also programmer made his own and it works good to http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/19621-downl...nloa d-Multi.zip text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=If you like it then karma would be nice xD' border='0' alt='If you like it then karma would be nice xD' />