Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guide to multi client and co partner

Discussion on guide to multi client and co partner within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
another guide to using multi client because i know lots off the multi clients dont work with the new co partner they tend to close the window and lots more things..

well anyways heres what i did.

1.uninstall co2. afterwards reinstall it
2. make a copy off ur co2 folder so u have 2
3. then go to this link and do as it says to hubs guide off multi client (but make sure u put all the files into ur first co2 folder. so atm u should be able to use multi client with ur first one

hubs guide:

4. then with ur copy off co folder just leave it as normal patch it and w.e and u should be able to use copartner with that 1 and multi client with the other...

copartner/emulator/speedhack:

im sorry if it isnt very clear i just typed it up quick to hopefully stop people asking question of "my multi client dont work" and so on.. but this is the quickest way to do it i would say.
Old 06/12/2006, 13:51   #2

You said it yourself in the thread, its a guide, so you should put it in the guide section -_-
Old 06/12/2006, 13:55   #3

sorry.. wasnt thinking
Old 06/12/2006, 13:57   #4

can u maybe attach some files !!?

working multi copartner ->conquer.exe

my copartner bugged up everytime after new install... !!
Old 06/12/2006, 17:11   #5

bump