Looks like I'm SOL with hidetoolz... it's not supported in a x64 OS, apparently. Any other workarounds that anyone knows of to keep hackshield from detecting Process Explorer?
Thanks to everyone for the useful contributions. Before V50, I was using 2 clients with no problems. Hopefully I will again soon. Keep up the good work.
Yes, launch Mabiraccoon before launching Mabinogi, it will help prevent Hackshield from detecting Process Explorer.
Thanks for the tip, rawk0r, but I'm using perX to inject mabiraccoon.dll at startup and still get the hackshield detection. On a lighter note, I finally saw the handle "******" today in Process Explorer I laughed. How funny.
I'm probably doing it wrong.
1) run Process Explorer,get devcat ready to find
2) run perX, point to Client.exe, select mabiraccoon.dll
3) Open Client.exe, press Start
-- Hackshield has detected a game cheating...--
xD
It's not that important for me to multiclient, so I'll keep my eyes open for others dealing with the issue and see what happens. Thanks again.
Well, procexp was on my desktop. I moved it, now it takes about 1 second longer for the hackshield error to pop up. No multiclient for me... I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Well, procexp was on my desktop. I moved it, now it takes about 1 second longer for the hackshield error to pop up. No multiclient for me... I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Are you using Mabiraccoon? If so, are you using it correctly?
Yes, I believe I'm using mabiraccoon correctly. I installed PerX, selected mabiraccoon, auto inject on startup and started the client. I did this every time I'd attempt to multiclient. Like I said before, it's no big deal. I've followed both tutorials to the letter. It's obvious that I'm missing something, I'm doing it wrong, or I have some phantom snafu on my system. At any rate, thanks for the help, Rawk0r. I wish that I had more knowledge on mabi-modding, but I suppose I'm getting too old. I did have html down before most people back in my day though, "I used to be much stronger" (Yes, I'm a fan of obscure movie quotes)
Scroll down a little, until you see some random characters (Or Korean if you had the language pack installed prior to Mabinogi) i dont see any korean or random characters help pls
Yes, I believe I'm using mabiraccoon correctly. I installed PerX, selected mabiraccoon, auto inject on startup and started the client. I did this every time I'd attempt to multiclient. Like I said before, it's no big deal. I've followed both tutorials to the letter. It's obvious that I'm missing something, I'm doing it wrong, or I have some phantom snafu on my system. At any rate, thanks for the help, Rawk0r. I wish that I had more knowledge on mabi-modding, but I suppose I'm getting too old. I did have html down before most people back in my day though, "I used to be much stronger" (Yes, I'm a fan of obscure movie quotes)
[Release] Multi-Client Guide for Vista and Others 09/20/2015 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 95 Replies Same ways as the Process explorer, but you have to use Process hacker
1. Open Process Hacker
2. Launch the Mabinogi Patcher
3. Press Start on the Patcher
4. Quickly Launch another Mabinogi Patcher
5. Go to Process Hacker
6. Press Ctrl+F
7. Type FV into the box
8. Press Search
9. Right click on the highlighted text and click Close Handle
[GUIDE] How to Multi-Client Bot With agBot 01/22/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Well , first thing you need is ;
- At least 2G Ram
- At least 50G of space in your hard drive
and a good network..
What you will have to do is
- Launch nuconnector/srproxy
Anyone got a multi client or an updated guide ? 09/03/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Well like it says i just want a multi client not hacks or anyhting else just the multi client. The guide on these forume well all the pictures that were used arent current any longer so im lost so if someoen coudl tell me how or point me to a guide that is current iwoudl appreciate it thanks in advance :)
guide to multi client and co partner 06/12/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies another guide to using multi client because i know lots off the multi clients dont work with the new co partner they tend to close the window and lots more things..
well anyways heres what i did.
1.uninstall co2. afterwards reinstall it
2. make a copy off ur co2 folder so u have 2
3. then go to this link and do as it says to hubs guide off multi client (but make sure u put all the files into ur first co2 folder. so atm u should be able to use multi client with ur first one
hubs...