Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] dll editting

Discussion on [request] dll editting within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 06/07/2013, 07:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Wait.. you had to use a third-party program to figure that out? ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
AutoIt:
Code:
$s = ""
For $i = 1 To $CmdLine[0]
	$s &=($CmdLine[$i]&@CRLF)
Next
FileWrite("Params.txt", $s)
Compile and rename to your exe. A lot easier. Obviously puts each arg passed on its own line, can easily be changed.
Is AutoIt not a 3rd-party program?
Old 06/07/2013, 08:03   #32

Worded wrong. Meant to say you had to use a premade tool to get it. I wouldn't call it a program though, since it's a compiler. However, in defense of my statement, you can use VS2010.
Old 06/07/2013, 08:18   #33

In defense of my method too I think Process Explorer being from Microsoft's Technet would count as well.

Neither of them would be included with a standard installation of Windows but both are obtained from Microsoft's site as they are made by teams working under the same company.
Old 06/07/2013, 10:34   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosirrom View Post
In defense of my method too I think Process Explorer being from Microsoft's Technet would count as well.

Neither of them would be included with a standard installation of Windows but both are obtained from Microsoft's site as they are made by teams working under the same company.
Touché.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request help] Editting NPCs (Paying for help)
05/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
i'll pay for solving this issuse :) those npc items are buged i can't buy any of them http://www.mediafire.com/?3wr586bu9morzb9 whats wrong with them ? they should work 100% but they are not buy able ?!
Little help on csv editting pls!
10/14/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Firstly it's global dekaron. I was finally succesful in editting the csv files and able to bypass Crc and log into game. I changed the cooltime of my spell but ingame it only says my cooltime is 0 but nothings actually changed. Could not spam :p. It's seems like it's only clientsided, is skill hack patched in global dekaron? Perhaps it's the skill I am editing? I am trying on knights whirlwind. Thanks Nvm I just read that cooltime is all serverside
HP/MP Bar editting.
05/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I know how to edit my underbars for now, but I want to go a step further, I want to edit my HP/MP bars but I have no idea where I can find them in the Media.pk2.. Tell me where I have to search, thanks a lot! If wrong section, move this topic!
Pk2 editting
02/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I've recently started to learn a bit of pk2 editting ^^ But every time I try to change something to 10 deg, I get the ???? error when I log in. What am I doing wrong? Also, is there a tutorial on how to get the special gm armor?
PK.2 Editting
12/16/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
GO TO Google FOR Translated version of Æï567×øÆïË«Í·Áú,ºÍ»¢Å®×øÆïÀ¶»¢_˿·´«ËµÐÞ¸Ä_CH-GAM EÓÎÏ·ÉçÇøÃÅ»§ - powered by X-Space i copied again from a site to help you guys you need pk2 editor. if you have it you exactly do what the video says and voila all your armor is 9th degree( it dont haves effect on the stats and if you want to sell it it will be normal. its just visual look. if you want to turn it back you must have a clean media.pk2 file) ALL CREDITS GO TO DEEPLBLUE7 AND THE THE MAKER...