If your like me and live outside the US and as such have a higher ping time that stops your pets from effectively using all 5 charges of heal when they heal you then you might want to try these replacement AI scripts for the pets.
you can just disable nagles to fix the last 2 heals..
Last time I checked I was denagled, And it was always a rare occasion that my pet would leave out a heal for me. Lucky for me I still have a gazillion pots from the 4th july event....
Wait... do i put this anywhere? The files in it don't match up with anything in Mabinogi Folder. Or are these just ai scripts that i copy and paste ingame myself?
While they are an ai script much like the normal ai scripts your pets would use, as Animefreak97 said they do have go into the mabinogi/data/db/ai/local folder and then maybe packed into the package files if you don't use the dll mods.
I could try and make a normal pet ai and see if it would work. I'll let you all know how that goes.
I doubt it would work when you call "heal!" but I think it would work if it heals you when you are under a certein HP
Seems you can't make the normal pet ai's use the player commands. The client just won't accept them. I probably could keep poking at it but I just don't wana.
One problem with that.... There is no Mabinogi/data/db/ai/local. The missing part is the ai folder, which doesn't seem to exist. Do I just put the ai folder from the download into db?
Ribot cleric heals 04/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies When botting with cleric sub can you use the healing skills to heal your hp?
I tried this with my bard/cleric but i put healing skills in secondary weapon buff slot and all bot did was heal himself.
Is there another way that the bot can switch weapons and heal himself without getting stuck?
[BUG]Insane heals for the whole party 09/24/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies Well all of you know this bug with citrine pedant of golden healing.
It is "fixed" on wowbeez, but i found another necklace-->Design: Living Ruby Pendant - Item - World of Warcraft
Tested on wowbeez fun server
Requirement:
You need a jewelcrafter (355) and this recipie Design: Living Ruby Pendant - Item - World of Warcraft
You need a class that can stealth
[ReleasE] Heals Only 4/23/08 05/05/2008 - GunZ - 2 Replies Ok people. I would have released this once i got outa school, but i was too busy playing with them in gunz.
these worx well. if any probelms, please tell me so.
WHAT TO DO: for beginners]
1. Download the launcher requirements + the system.mrs of your choice, once done leave it alone for now
2. Go to "Start" double click "My Computer"
3. There, you will see a section under "Hard Drive Disks"
4. Double click on the hard drive disk that has a ( C: ) at the end of its name
5....
anything that auto heals your pets HGP? 04/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies well since agbot doesnt loop, i return to town doing nothing for like 8 hours since i go to school. i always come back from school finding my pet is dead.
it wasnt because of it getting killed cuz i had auto heal on for my pet.
so any auto HGP healers out there?
or maybe something that can unsummon my pet once i return to town, or maybe something to DC me or log me off when i return to town??
help would be appreciated, thank you
Priest BOT (Same as ShadowBot but heals) for 1.5.1 05/13/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies Hi,
This is my latest Priest Bot that is not in shadow form and heals etc.
The one thing that's annoying me is the corpse run, it's not working very well