Please don't bother with newbs who don't even know how to do such a simple thing.. Let him figure it out himself, really. Already gave enough help anyway.
correct way of doing it is
load the loader in ollydbg.
set break points on CreateProcessA and CreateProcessW.
click the start game button and watch your break point being hit.
then you can read all the parameters on the stack. one of them is the command line passed to the main executable.
[Request help] Editting NPCs (Paying for help) 05/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies i'll pay for solving this issuse :)
those npc items are buged i can't buy any of them
http://www.mediafire.com/?3wr586bu9morzb9
whats wrong with them ? they should work 100% but they are not buy able ?!
Little help on csv editting pls! 10/14/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Firstly it's global dekaron. I was finally succesful in editting the csv files and able to bypass Crc and log into game. I changed the cooltime of my spell but ingame it only says my cooltime is 0 but nothings actually changed. Could not spam :p. It's seems like it's only clientsided, is skill hack patched in global dekaron? Perhaps it's the skill I am editing? I am trying on knights whirlwind. Thanks
Nvm I just read that cooltime is all serverside
HP/MP Bar editting. 05/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies I know how to edit my underbars for now, but I want to go a step further, I want to edit my HP/MP bars but I have no idea where I can find them in the Media.pk2..
Tell me where I have to search, thanks a lot!
If wrong section, move this topic!
Pk2 editting 02/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I've recently started to learn a bit of pk2 editting ^^
But every time I try to change something to 10 deg, I get the ???? error when I log in. What am I doing wrong?
Also, is there a tutorial on how to get the special gm armor?
PK.2 Editting 12/16/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies GO TO Google FOR Translated version of 骑567坐骑双头龙,和虎女坐骑蓝虎_丝路传说修改_CH-GAM E游戏社区门户 - powered by X-Space
i copied again from a site to help you guys you need pk2 editor. if you have it you exactly do what the video says and voila all your armor is 9th degree( it dont haves effect on the stats and if you want to sell it it will be normal. its just visual look. if you want to turn it back you must have a clean media.pk2 file)
ALL CREDITS GO TO DEEPLBLUE7 AND THE THE MAKER...