[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
I resolved the issue involving TFormAlissa. However, now, when I try to run Mabinogi, it'll turn on, but when I go to log in, all I have to do is press one key and the whole client crashes.
What should I do?
--edit--
Client running smoothly until it hangs and says "Lose Connection with FakeShield--Try again?" and if you cancel, an error message with HackShield proceeds. If you run HSLaunch after starting the client, on login, the client will freeze without any error message. You require Task Manager in order to turn off the client.
this may have worked say 2 years ago but get uptodate man, that 00000550 was patched a long time ago it wont no save state you. also way to be an *** and upload something the creator asked not to be released =p
I resolved the issue involving TFormAlissa. However, now, when I try to run Mabinogi, it'll turn on, but when I go to log in, all I have to do is press one key and the whole client crashes.
What should I do?
--edit--
Client running smoothly until it hangs and says "Lose Connection with FakeShield--Try again?" and if you cancel, an error message with HackShield proceeds. If you run HSLaunch after starting the client, on login, the client will freeze without any error message. You require Task Manager in order to turn off the client.
be sure you don't have dsound or any part of abyss in your folder
Hello guys, I'm here to ask your help because I can't get it to work.
When I try to launch HSLaunch.exe I get this error:
And when I launch the game and try to log in, another error says this:
And then when I click cancel, this Hackshield message shows up:
I've been looking for a solution for several hours without any good result, that's why I'm asking your help. So, I hope you guys will be able to help me
Edit: Sorry I don't know why the [img] nor the [url] codes aren't working ...
Last error will always happen if you click Cancel.
No blade.
Outdated Crackshield is code 0x206
This guy is using W8, in case you didn't even notice his window interface
Uhh..The only way to fix this is to Downgrade to W7. Crackshield is outdated and there may never be a update for Windows 8
You could also make a partion of your hard drive and install W7 as well, make yourself dual-boot
Today I downloaded and followed all the instruction on this forum. Yes, i have read throughout the whole intro and instructions. Especially the "Showspoilers", went to the links and etc. I made sure i followed the instructions correctly on how to install this by putting it into my mabinogi folder. Once i launch the game, everything loads up fine even with my HSlaunch. Once i notice all the new windows made opened when i load up the game. I proceed to log in. One single press of a button for log in, and boom crash, I get the sorry for the inconvience message, i looked throughout the whole forums to see if anyone had the same problem, i've seen only 2 people and no one replied to them. Yes I am running windows7. Please someone help me ;(.
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3